• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Wicked looking weather.

If your from souteast Michigan you may have noticed the same thing if you look outside. It looks like it's almost dark, the sky's kind of green and the wind isn't even moving......................I think a big storms coming:shocked::shocked:..........Glad my plants are inside. I'm watching this one!:twisted::lol:

green sounds like hail....take cover...it is just sunny, 98F, and 50% humidity here now, no rain in sight...

Yeah, they are predicting pretty big hail. I don't want to be standing in a field. :lol: Glad to hear it's nice down there though.:)

Well, the worst of it just passed. We just got knicked with the north end of it, but it was still severe. It was dark enough for the street lights to come on it got VERY windy and I had to shut my window because the rain was blowing through my window. Just alot of rain, wind, and lightning. I'm wondering how my Dad's got hit though. They were south of us on the radar and it looked like they got pummeled pretty hard. No major tragedies. Just a cool storm. However, I do hear a firetruck siren though.

That's nothing, take a look at the nasty weather we're supposed to be getting in Ohio.....

weatherman.jpg

Thanks to DaveReed for the link.

imaguitargod said:
That's nothing, take a look at the nasty weather we're supposed to be getting in Ohio.....

weatherman.jpg

Thanks to DaveReed for the link.

Dude that's the same squall of storms:lol:. It was moving from the Northwest;) It's a doozy to watch too:)

blur your eyes a little RB....and use your imagination...

imaguitargod said:
Guys, I think she was being sarcastic.

:lol: Of course I was being sarcastic. I wouldn't miss that, well actually I did until Woody's post. Just goes to show that my mind isn't in the sewer all the time.

rainbowberry said:
:lol: Of course I was being sarcastic. I wouldn't miss that, well actually I did until Woody's post. Just goes to show that my mind isn't in the sewer all the time.

:shocked: it isnt true...:rolleyes:

rainbowberry said:

I think I know why his names woody now too;):lol:

Back