seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

There was an envelope in the mail yesterday from PrimeTime with Dulcetta seeds in three colors and a ton (and I mean a TON) of the gochu seeds he mentioned. There was also a box from Meathead with MoA Scotch Bonnet and Red Nagabrain seeds, as well as a fabulous assortment of great fresh pods for yours truly. Nice surprise, Chris. I have your address now, and turnabout is far play. :party:

Going to start us up today or tomorrow. If you haven't already done so, please PM your mailing information to the person on the train before you.

Just to cover all bases:

Please remember that the first thing you should do when the box reaches you is PM the next rider to let them know that they're on deck. If, for some reason, you don't get a timely response, do not mail them the box, PM me instead and I'll sort it out. We don't want it sitting on someone's doorstep.

When you ship to the next person, please post something in this thread letting us know, and include the tracking number.

If something comes up that keeps you from participating, let me know. We can always work out a way to get seeds to you at a later time.

Wicked Mike said:
There was an envelope in the mail yesterday from PrimeTime with Dulcetta seeds in three colors and a ton (and I mean a TON) of the gochu seeds he mentioned. There was also a box from Meathead with MoA Scotch Bonnet and Red Nagabrain seeds, as well as a fabulous assortment of great fresh pods for yours truly. Nice surprise, Chris. I have your address now, and turnabout is far play. :party:

Going to start us up today or tomorrow. If you haven't already done so, please PM your mailing information to the person on the train before you.

Just to cover all bases:

Please remember that the first thing you should do when the box reaches you is PM the next rider to let them know that they're on deck. If, for some reason, you don't get a timely response, do not mail them the box, PM me instead and I'll sort it out. We don't want it sitting on someone's doorstep.

When you ship to the next person, please post something in this thread letting us know, and include the tracking number.

If something comes up that keeps you from participating, let me know. We can always work out a way to get seeds to you at a later time.
Woot woot! Cant wait!

Jem_stoneus said:
suprchunk, you are welcome to take my spot at the bottom of the list.
I honestly do not know what I would do with all those seeds, at this time.

Wicked Mike please take me off the list.
Thanks and happy growing.
I don't want to steal a spot. Just noticed that the list had spot 20 open as of the time I replied.

Thanks for adding me into the seed train, but I would hate to complain. You added me to spot #16, when I wanted to be added into spot #20. I would hate if I messed up the seed train by not having time or a way to get to the post office to reship the seeds.
- Bartg

Back