• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone have photos of a Chocolate Bhut pod a few weeks after setting to fruit from flower?

My first Chocolate Bhut pod is ~7 mm long, light green and smooth thus far.

Does anyone have photos of a Chocolate Bhut pod a few weeks after setting to fruit from flower?

Still Waiting on my first choc bhut to set fruit so can't help you out in regards to that var..

However my yellow 7 pot/pod's sometime start out smooth when very small and then develop the pimply/bumpy surface once they get a bit bigger so I wouldn't be concerned at this stage

This is the earliest photo I can find of last seasons Choc Bhuts:

IMG_5136.jpg

They started off fairly smooth and eventualy developed more of the bumpy surface:

IMG_5131.jpg

I will have a look through more photos later to see if I can find an earlier pic.

Wouldn't have the foggiest... "snap seal bags" or something? I just call 'em "little baggies" or "little snappy bags" and they usually know what I'm talking about. ;)

I just noticed that the plant I had tagged as Bishop's Crown has put out a few little pods which look suspiciously like a Peter Pepper to me. Haven't grown either variety to pod stage before so what does everyone think?
podsandsauce001.jpg

podsandsauce002.jpg

After my Dorset Naga turned out to be a Brazillian Starfish I think that some little children have maybe played with my tags.

Back