• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
I've got some nots, as in not what they were supposed to be, as in not nagas etc.

But I've also got some nots as in, I did not plant them, where the hell are they from?
Albino baby birdseye.
eKAsv.jpg

And a plant that has white with purple stripped flowers, but green immature pods, ripe pods are brown. Mix of hungarian black and jalapeno?
lTgyX.png

Flower pics are at the other site.

edit:
t4nCv.jpg

This is a new one direct from Trinidad...The lovely Sara sent it to me last year,
I have 3 plants of it growing and I can't wait to see how they turn out???

Check out what i picked up on fleabay for 15 smackers. Just like my grandfather used to have, he is the reason that i like growing stuff so much i think.

A double action sprayer :woohoo: in all it's vintage glory! And it works!!

2012-02-02112256.jpg

In
2012-02-02112311.jpg

Out :)

Anyone else use one of these?

Theres a how to sticky somewhere brother.

ANYONE IN VICTORIA WANT CHEAP WORM JIZZ?
Check this out. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-COMPOST-WORM-JUICE-FERTILIZER-UNDILUTED-25-Litre-Drum-/120851606421?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item1c23512b95#ht_742wt_991

They are called a "solo sprayer" and are made in england. About 45 delivered, search ebay. Made them for the last eighty years!

HOW TO POST PICS! YO Benzo!

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/14109-posting-pictures/

Damn im gettin good at my droid! :lol:

Thanks Nova, I'm on it right now using photobucket. :clap: It works!! So here is a plant bought from Magnet Mart called Fireworks.
RIMG0017.jpg

RIMG0016.jpg

Hi Pablo, those Albino baby birds eyes NOTS look OK, do you have any other pics???? or pics of the flowers, it looks like a C. Baccatum!!!

I've got some nots, as in not what they were supposed to be, as in not nagas etc.

But I've also got some nots as in, I did not plant them, where the hell are they from?
Albino baby birdseye.
eKAsv.jpg

And a plant that has white with purple stripped flowers, but green immature pods, ripe pods are brown. Mix of hungarian black and jalapeno?
lTgyX.png

Flower pics are at the other site.

edit:
t4nCv.jpg

They are looking great man! Love the Hot Wax looks cool.

@Jr same seller of juice!

Heres some random pics.

Magic dog and Hugarian Black
2012-02-02191420.jpg

This is the DWC Red Habanero under about 140w of CFL's (80w warm white, 60w cool white). I've also got some unknown chillis in the net pots but being just top fed atm. I think they're some type of African birdseye. Will get pics of them tomoz, They're spindly as all hell from lack of light. My fault so will have to whip out the 400w HPS then. I've got a 3m x 1.5m x 2m tent and will put a DIY undercurrent in it so will also do a tutorial for you guys too.
RIMG0006.jpg

Yes, HUNGARIAN! Sorry im pissed!
Anyway more pics.

2012-02-02191356.jpg

Goji Berry

2012-02-02191205.jpg

Gotta love Basil

2012-02-02191315.jpg

Pinochio Nose ripening

2012-02-02191106.jpg

Mango mmmm

2012-02-02191036.jpg

Butchy

Lookin Gooood Benzo, do you know how they taste yet?
I'm not great on describing tastes but they're hotter then jalapenos but not quite as hot as a birdseye. Had a nice crisp fresh taste and would be nice chopped and tossed through a Thai noodle salad or something similar.

OK I have found my thread..been reading back and will attempt to go from start to now. Anyone here from Northern Rivers NSW? If not I won't hold that against you.

Back