• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
All good ideas. I like the look of junglerains exotic varieties. My moruga yellows are still to pod up, but if its started midwinter we'd be getting ripe pods by now.

If you're in Australia webfootedchicken then you're in :D

I just took a pic of my yellow morouga, its at waist height already with huge leaves, i got the seeds from Judy.

morougayellow1.jpg

morougayellow2.jpg

Mezo.

May we shud chat with a good supplier ( wink wink jungle rain , hippy ) and c if they want anything grown out and resupply seeds back to them, means something different ?

I'd grow yellow 7 every year so yum

Or, here's an idea.... sponsorship. :think: hahaha

Any room in this here competition for a QLD Chilli newbie? I have not got a bad veggie patch. Have only really grown Cayanne, Birds Eyes, Habanero's etc up until now, but am keen to get into some more exotic plants. Never know, enthusiasm might help me - lol

Cheers,

WFC

Of course, Mitchell... the more the merrier! :D

R guys ever in the chat room may be shud all get in there and rant ? Do it later when I'm loaded it will be more fun :)

Just picked up me grinder it's gunna be a hot dusty night

7BC6C926-FBA3-41BB-B0A3-15899C29C8B6-1294-0000021CC2D31603.jpg

God dam mud $()$)(:;()$&&??,,:())$&&@"""))((;;;(()))))??!!)((((? And bloody /));($(($$$(($&@;:,?!'ngfgvvgggvggg piece of :(?()))!!))??)$!,;; , ahh that's better

Yeah, Some mother #@$#$# been into my pods too.....

IMG_0943.JPG

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you reckon fruit bats would have a go at chillies?? Saw a few hanging around last night and thought they were up to no good. Innocent until proven guilty you say? I also found two half eaten mangoes in the yard from next doors tree too. Indisputable evidence or just a coincidence? You be the judge........

If you have two half eaten mangoes in your yard....... Theres probably only one other thing it could be and we both know you don't want them (clue starts with a P and ends in a M, and the middle letters are ossu).

Or u had one to many cones a forgot jumping ur neighbours fence and nicking the mangoes :) mmm mango

Peter pam oh wait that's an n :)
Ok gunna try the chat

We got a rooster called Glenn he`s a big fella, Dan just walked holding him showing me his spurs so grabbed a pic.

That spur is almost as fat & as long as my finger, he walks like John Wayne there so big.

glennspur1.jpg

Mezo.

Shite that thing could do some damage !! Is that normal for all roosters to have spurs or is it bred out of some breeds??

Shite that thing could do some damage !! Is that normal for all roosters to have spurs or is it bred out of some breeds??

We ground another's spurs with an angle grinder so it wouldn't do any damage, all roosters have them & the bigger the rooster bigger the spurs, we got an adult Plymouth Rock rooster who tried to take over as the daddy of the chook pen, Glenn used them spurs & nearly killed him, they were going at it for an hour or more, blood was everywhere.

Mezo.

Back