• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
TS Moruga Yellow is looking like a :hot: choice?? :dance:

Ya bums.... rip your plants out so we can all grow it for the first time! And anyone else who is growing it too! :lol:

Thought about a hybrid actually but then thought the baddest plant might be left more in the hands of fate rather than the grower? ;)

You could try and pick something that everyone hasn't grown yet.
I have been eyeing this bad boy off but havn't grown it yet and dont think anyone(except Junglerain) has grown it yet?

http://www.semillas.de/php_album/photos/peppers/fruit_pictures/7pot_primo_orange.jpg

Micca

Yeah, I was thinking 7 Pot Jonah Yellow too. I've actually got seeds on the way so I'm growing it next season regardless. ;)

Maybe we need a vote?

poll poll poll..

BTW I just picked the first of my long dragons.
If I straighten him out it is just over 29cm not including the stem.

DSC_6741Medium_zps4011f041.jpg

DSC_6745Medium_zps39ecaf50.jpg

Try this link, Trips: http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_en/shop.cgi?keywords=7pot+primo+orange

And click on "large picture of pods".

Not too sure why you can't access it there Trippa. Works for me.

I was trying not to post it but here we go

7pot_primo_orange.jpg

Courtesy of Semillas.de

7-pod Jonah Yellow is another interesting one but still like the look of these bad boys. Usually the yellows/oranges have less heat but these do look hot.

Love the length of the long dragon there Frenzix too.

Micca

Peter must have some sort of hotlinking protection or something. His images will only show if you have accessed the image via his site prior to viewing it here (if that makes sense).

Oh and yes it is a 7-Pod Primo Orange

Micca

Very odd just posted the image and it came up but when I refreshed it has dissapeared!
Some sort of protection happening, that Peter is pretty good at that.
You will have to search his website like Gas said.

Micca

I reckon it should be the Peter pepper. Then we can measure to see who has the biggest schlong ;)

haha. .. it is the size that counts .. and thickness. - the whole "how you use it" thing is only part of it.

Sorry about my random picture posts, just thinking outloud.

I just dried last years frozen glut of chili - pretty standard types.
DSC_6753Medium_zps98624733.jpg

DSC_6750Medium_zps5c634964.jpg

Refresh the page, Meez. You can't hotlink Peter. ;)

Bloody hot and humid one today. Plants didn't like it... but then it wouldn't be stress and wouldn't make them make their pods hotter, right? :D

IMG_0989.JPG

C. chinense "Carmine"... look at the growth coming outta the main stem... she wants to be bushy one alright!

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_0993.JPG

And let's do that vote soon. If you have any other ideas, get 'em tonight and we'll vote tomorrow.

What have we got it down to so far?

a) Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow
b) 7 Pot Primo Orange

And I'm gonna add the 7 Pot Jonah Yellow because I can. :D

c) 7 Pot Jonah Yellow

I've also got a second category in mind (say, maybe any Bhut/Naga type or something like that)..... or is that overdoing it??

Try this link, Trips: http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_en/shop.cgi?keywords=7pot+primo+orange

And click on "large picture of pods".

Thanks ... well I have to say after seeing so many gnarly pics of primos that none of mine have really shown too much in the way of stingers or really gnarly shapes ... (except for a single pod I have currently which is kind of cool ...certainly no sharp stingers like I have seen though)

Back