• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Winter video

Once again I made a video to 1 of my buddys song
(I need help :lol:) This 1 is a winter vid.Getting cabin fever
and Michigans winter has seen every thing so I thought it
was fitting :lol:

I liked it TL. Reminds me of home and the outdoors. Just don't tell it to melt to fast. I'm having fun icefishing right now! We're actually having deep fried bluegills and crappie for dinner....mmmmmmmm!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Rabbit* btw** MELT MELT MELT COME ON SPRING :lol:here another vid I made last night* political 1* about litterbugs :lol:
** Ha, Ha, I love all of the seasons. PATIENCE my friend:lol:. I know you want to flyfish for trout. In the spring.......yeah I flyfish for bluegills..lol! I just love to eat those little buggers! I also am a VERY big morel hunter as well. Without spring I couldn't pick those shrooms and oyster mushrooms. I'll check out you're other vid too man.:cool:

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Rabbit btw MELT MELT MELT COME ON SPRING :lol:
here another vid I made last night political 1 about litterbugs :lol:

I'm 100% with you!! I HATE LITTER!!! Nothing like being out in the middle of nowhere thinking it's untouched and finding someones crap on the ground!:shocked::lol: I saw the cigarrette butts on the ground in the vid and I'm a smoker. Not a heavy one, but I still pocket my cigarrette butts and throw them away at home. Makes the pants smell a little, but I can't stand leaving junk out bro.

rabbit said:
I'm 100% with you!! I HATE LITTER!!! Nothing like being out in the middle of nowhere thinking it's untouched and finding someones crap on the ground!:shocked::lol: I saw the cigarrette butts on the ground in the vid and I'm a smoker. Not a heavy one, but I still pocket my cigarrette butts and throw them away at home. Makes the pants smell a little, but I can't stand leaving junk out bro.

If you ever get a chance Rabbit , go to Norway...

Back