• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Woke up with 12+"

Sickmont, She is thrilled dude. 12” with 12-18 on the way. :shocked:
Hey DEFCON, if it had arms….. It would be a “rub-on” versus “take orally” application.:oops:

Powers out here too. Frying bologna on top of the woodburner, gonna get creative with this… hmmmm what to add?

What Hillbillies do on snow days.
dscn2762if0.jpg

Thanks Mullet

Hillbilly Chili said:
I guess we could call em, Bologna Cakes.:shocked:

you have not had fried bologna?
Nope, I try to stay away from Bologna, actually, I'm staying away from ALL lunch meat as of a few weeks ago. (does not include large cunks of meat, ie: bbq and hamburgers, only lunch meats).

But fried bologna does sound interesting...

I’m from eastern Kentucky and I remember going to funerals/wakes and having the smell of fried bologna coming from the church kitchen. It’s great on good ole white bread.
Plus when you fry it it screams, you should have heard it scream when I covered it with DEFON 1
:shocked:

Hillbilly Chili said:
I guess we could call em, Bologna Cakes.:shocked:

you have not had fried bologna?

Now yer talkin' Hillbilly!!!!!!!!!!! Fried boloney is the food of God's! Try flippin a few slices on the grill with some grilled onion's..Good stuff man.

imaguitargod said:
Nope, I try to stay away from Bologna, actually, I'm staying away from ALL lunch meat as of a few weeks ago. (does not include large cunks of meat

Hummm. "large cunks of meat"..what the hell is a cunk?

Alright Cap'n, Sounds great. I'm trying it next.
Nice to see all the appreciation for a sometimes forgotten American Tradition. "Food of the Gods" LOL
"Cunk" is the last thing Mullet hears at night before his head hits the floor:-)

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Hummm. "large cunks of meat"..what the hell is a cunk?[/QUOTE]
It's half way between a duck and someone who doesn't proof read his posts....

Sorry folks, I ment "chunks". :shocked:

Hillbilly Chili said:
"Cunk" is the last thing Mullet hears at night before his head hits the floor:-)

I get that same sensation too....and i always wake up with a bitchin' headache, too.

Back