• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Woke up with 12+"

Wow for a second there I though you said Beers:shocked:
I would never shoot boo boo dude, but I would blow Yogi's a** away:flamethrower:
Never bagged a bear, actually never tried.
Now Elk...FRICKIN Yum Yum brother.

Light back on now. woohooo

How fast the melt down........
Tree yesterday
dscn2752vv6.jpg

Tree today...
dscn2815od1.jpg

A backyard pikespeak view
dscn2815od1.jpg

Hey Mullet, I was showin my wife this thread and my pic postin skills,,,,when I screwed up and made the tree disappear and of course she was crackin up with your response.”WOW the trees gone…:shocked: …..post. Thanks for pointing it out bro

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey Mullet, I was showin my wife this thread and my pic postin skills,,,,when I screwed up and made the tree disappear and of course she was crackin up with your response.”WOW the trees gone…:shocked: …..post. Thanks for pointing it out bro
Always glad to point stuff out like that....in my own weird way.

Yes Sir Marco, I am blessed with a million dollar view Bro.
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky. :shocked: Maybe time for an avatar?
Hey we have got new 07 calendars out (the coop holds a photo contest) and the pix are all from within our territory. Its awesome, I even got the November month with a pic of my own.
I would be more than happy to mail ya one, if you so desire,
and that goes for all my rowdy pepper friends who pm me with instructions:)

Hillbilly Chili said:
you get bikini's on the beach bro, It all works out:-)

not really, bro. It's mostly q-tips(retirees) here in bikinis:shocked::lol:

Not a sight for the faint-hearted...so i try to avoid the beaches here in the mornings as much as possible

Sickmont said:
not really, bro. It's mostly q-tips(retirees) here in bikinis:shocked::shocked:

Not a sight for the faint-hearted...so i try to avoid the beaches here in the mornings as much as possible

you're on the wrong coast ;) actually i really hate the sun, heat and humidity. i usually try to stay where its air conditioned.

xgrafcorex said:
you're on the wrong coast :shocked: actually i really hate the sun, heat and humidity. i usually try to stay where its air conditioned.

Hmmmm...i thought Boca was the same way Sickmont describe his side ..;)

Back