• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Word a Day

rainbowberry said:
Yeah I like hairy legs, only on a man of course, not that I like smooth legs on a woman, I just mean myself, oh you know what I mean. I know some people who ride bikes shave their legs. Hey SM, please tell me you don't?

I'm a mountain biker(XC mostly),not a road racer, so no, i don't. Besides, even if i was, i wouldn't do that(unless, of course, i was Lance Armstrong...then for his money i would)

Sickmont said:
You can if you want to:hell:....i mean hey, its your fantasy, not mine.

No I like hair. Somehow I don't think you'd shave or wax your legs even if I offered to do it for you.

* You've got to quote everyone round here just in case someone gets their post stuck in the middle of yours and everything then takes on a different meaning.

flaccid

Main Entry:

Pronunciation:
ˈfla-səd also ˈflak-səd
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin flaccidus, from flaccus flabby
Date:

1 a: not firm or stiff ; also : lacking normal or youthful firmness bof a plant part : deficient in turgor2: lacking vigor or force

willard3 said:
flaccid

Main Entry:

Pronunciation:
ˈfla-səd also ˈflak-səd
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin flaccidus, from flaccus flabby
Date:

1 a: not firm or stiff ; also : lacking normal or youthful firmness bof a plant part : deficient in turgor2: lacking vigor or force

HA!! Good one Willard. My sister uses this word a lot when she does wine tastings...as in her critique might say "elegant, yet flaccid"

rainbowberry said:
No I like hair. Somehow I don't think you'd shave or wax your legs even if I offered to do it for you.

* You've got to quote everyone round here just in case someone gets their post stuck in the middle of yours and everything then takes on a different meaning.

Yeah, and the ladies just love a good multi-quote... ;)

Humdinger

Main Entry: hum·ding·er
Pronunciation: ˈhəm-ˈdiŋ-ər
Function: noun
Etymology: probably alteration of hummer
Date: circa 1904

a striking or extraordinary person or thing

;-)

Back