WTF Happen To Cappy!?

I have been trying to get ahold of some red and yellow brain strain hot sauce from cappy but damn he just disappeared and is nowhere to be found......anyone know how I can get in contact with him?

One of the BEST hot sauces i've ever had btw!

KingChile said:
I have been trying to get ahold of some red and yellow brain strain hot sauce from cappy but damn he just disappeared and is nowhere to be found......anyone know how I can get in contact with him?

One of the BEST hot sauces i've ever had btw!
Are you talking about elcap1999?

Idk but I was trying to get a hold of him last year for seeds and sauce through his website on here etc and he never answered back to any of my messages. His website is gone and he hasnt logged in since 2012 I think.

yea i left him some messages on his website too before it was taken down and he never responded and he usually responded back pretty quickly.....thats y i was wondering what happen he just fell of the face of the earth!

No worries, OCD :) I've actually gotten that a couple times lol

No, he really has gone fishing, I believe. There was some drama and he said he was done with the pepper business and was going to concentrate on fishing. Deep sea fishing if I am correct.

I just want to give a shout out to old friends and new friends and see how everybody's doing.  Yes it has been a very long time over two years since I've posted anything because of the drama and don't need any more in my life as is.  I got back to just growing peppers for my own enjoyment.  I have checked back to read the forum and see things really haven't changed that much. It has been a crazy in my own life with my house flooding last year, kid graduating college, and almost dying because of a dental procedure.  Many ups and downs, twists and turns just happy to be alive.  I do miss THP and all the fun we share growing peppers and hopefully will be able to make frequent appearances back on the forum.  I have update my photobucket with my progress earlier this year and some from today.  http://s266.photobucket.com/user/Cappy_023/library/

Cappy

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I just want to give a shout out to old friends and new friends and see how everybody's doing.  Yes it has been a very long time over two years since I've posted anything because of the drama and don't need any more in my life as is.  I got back to just growing peppers for my own enjoyment.  I have checked back to read the forum and see things really haven't changed that much. It has been a crazy in my own life with my house flooding last year, kid graduating college, and almost dying because of a dental procedure.  Many ups and downs, twists and turns just happy to be alive.  I do miss THP and all the fun we share growing peppers and hopefully will be able to make frequent appearances back on the forum.  I have update my photobucket with my progress earlier this year and some from today.  http://s266.photobucket.com/user/Cappy_023/library/

Cappy
Hi Cappy!  Glad that you're still alive and kicking!  Take care.

Back