• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Y7 Turkey Slap

the Mc Turkey Slap Mac
y7mac.jpg

actually made Macca's taste Good, Bonus..

this is My Favorite though

Banana Y7 Sanga
y7banana.jpg

can't get enough of these, Yummmmmm off to get 1 nOw 1.37am munchies

Scorpion said:
Dead set wicked mate! The only way to make macas edible!

Aw come on mate, you're exaggerating a bit there. There AIN'T no way to make a MacDonald's edible. What does Turkey Slap actually mean?

:lol:Right as in the last Turkey in the shop! Can't believe I had to watch a whole minute of that sh*tty Big Brother to find out though.

Hahahaha, i thought that everyone knew what Turkey Slap meant! It's actually a play on words kinda because the bourbon used to make the Y7 is Wild Turkey.

Rock on Andrew you are a brave man!!!

Turkey Slap is AWESOME.

zomg, just cracked open my bottle and tasted a small spoonful.

Amazing flavour, really fruity almost mango or something to it with a really round flavour to it and then BOOM. I dunno about the turkey getting slapped, but my tongue sure was! hot damn, this stuff burns and burns and it's still a good warmth close to 15 minutes later.

Awesome awesome awesome.

The Taste is The Pods :)

Couldn't believe the Taste of the Fresh Pods, Sensational and the Burn lets ya get some taste and go awww then WHACK

the Bourbon is a Bonus and came about months before when was chatting with Bent and were talking bout what we were concoting next.. Y7 & Black Dog..

Marcel from the chillifactory will have a Yellow 7 Pod sauce this coming Season and i Can't wait for that already as It will be brilliant knowing Marcels work..

each Year gets better and Better, I love this Shit :D

Glad Ya Liked It Tooo Lostmind :)

It's funny how you get about 2 seconds of amazing flavour and then you get spanked by the burn.

You know, if these chili's weren't hot they'd likely be a replacement for candy. But they do burn, so they are only for weirdo's like us. :)

I just tried my first taste of it..OMG...that flavor is unreal.

Then, about 15sec later... KABAMMMMM!

Currently trying to remember how to breathe properly and wondering why my chest hurts...and of course I got some on my fingers...owie. lol

Damn, that's f***ing hot..and sooo good.

REALLY hits my chest area, tummy and throat..mouth is oddly fine.

Evil goodness mate!

*edit*

Fingers burning even though I washed twice, but WOW..that's a fantastic sauce. And I do have bananas....

*edit 2*

only food in stomach at the time of tasting prolly shouldn't have been laced w/ Lust Sauce, serrano chiles, and cayenne...the fire has died down now, but i can still taste it..amazing shit bro.

A+++++

Not wrong there quaddy! Try it with some oysters kilpatrick if you ever get the chance, it's awesomeness in a shell :hell:

I have an epic plan....

I'm gonna make Banana Bread as my 'nanas are a bit far gone for sammies, then mix the Y7 up with some softened real butter for a spread!!!

w00t!

Back