• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yaotzin's Grow progress 2011

its all going on now!!
Scorps:
s2aug22.jpg

s1aug22.jpg

s3aug22.jpg

Douglahs:
d1aug22.jpg

d2aug22.jpg

d3aug22.jpg

Jonahs:
j3aug22.jpg

j2aug22.jpg

j1aug22.jpg

j4aug22.jpg

:dance:

looking good mate!! My douglahs get to about the size of a pea and drop off??
My scorps look just like yours so I am pleased about that. Whats with this shit weather too my greenhouse was 9.5c Saturday night. Fingers crossed for a good september.
All the best Daz

looking good mate!! My douglahs get to about the size of a pea and drop off??
My scorps look just like yours so I am pleased about that. Whats with this shit weather too my greenhouse was 9.5c Saturday night. Fingers crossed for a good september.
All the best Daz
funny you should say that as i had 3 Douglah plants one that grew small pods that dropped off and one cross and the other is good to go so i was glad i grew 3 out! if you would like a few seeds i will send them your way.
i hope september is good as i NEED pods :drooling:

Nice one mate will let you know. I found some bigger pods today hidden in the foliage so things not as bad as first thought.
Nice weather today though.
Daz

well a few more pictures! i have picked 2 scorpion pods and took one to work which was fun:
IMG_2099aug25.jpg

IMG_2098aug25.jpg

IMG_2123aug25.jpg

IMG_2127aug25.jpg

IMG_2116aug25.jpg

IMG_2112aug25.jpg

IMG_2108aug25.jpg

IMG_2104aug25.jpg

and a little closer to being ripe
IMG_2096aug25.jpg

A few ripening off now!!! :woohoo:
d3aug31.jpg

d2aug31.jpg

d1aug31.jpg

and a few pods getting bigger:
sc2aug31.jpg

scaug31.jpg

and this is the cross i mentioned early on and its hot!! still unsure if its a cross or just a rogue seed:
cross2aug31.jpg

crossaug31.jpg

Those douglahs look nice mate. I tried a small one that went brown, about the size of kidney bean and it was super hot.
Scoria look lovely too. Have you had all sorts of shaped ones?

Great job on those "shots" , like the one of the pod that looks so " Eveready", nice one.....hope those pods are screaming "Hot"

Those douglahs look nice mate. I tried a small one that went brown, about the size of kidney bean and it was super hot.
Scoria look lovely too. Have you had all sorts of shaped ones?
scorps were all sorts but lots of stingers where the flowers were left to make them.
i ate an early douglah sweet and heat snuck in so a big pod will be cool to try!

Great job on those "shots" , like the one of the pod that looks so " Eveready", nice one.....hope those pods are screaming "Hot"
that pod was the one i took to work and tried many pieces of it with guys at work nice heat to it and sweet so much so that i think i will always have to make room for a few scorpion plants every year!

thanks man! its hard trying to get close ups as i dont have a macro lens but hope i get one by next year!

LOL I have a great camera but my kids lost the charger for the proprietary battery. So I have been using my cell phone camera .. What a pain.. I have to take 20 pictures to get one good one.

scorps were all sorts but lots of stingers where the flowers were left to make them.
i ate an early douglah sweet and heat snuck in so a big pod will be cool to try!

Looking wicked yaotzin!

Isn't the Trinidad Scorpion supposed to have a tail without the flower remains doing it? Thanks.

Great pod pictures, what's the taste of those Douglahs like? I see alot of people growing them, so im curious about the taste:)

Things are looking great Yaotzin. Nice the see the scorps and douglah's doing great. How many plants did you grow this year? her majesty would be proud ;)

Looking wicked yaotzin!

Isn't the Trinidad Scorpion supposed to have a tail without the flower remains doing it? Thanks.
Yeah I found some did and some didn't need the flower to aid stingers. I think I will have to experiment next year man

Back