• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Yellowfin2na Hydroponic Grow 2015 *PIC INTENSE*

So I wanted to share my first hydroponic pepper grow so far. Started December 1st and now we are two months in. I have a home made indoor system that is half NFT half DWC. I also have a plant that I grew in a coffey can under T5 lighting.

I was so unorganized in the beginning and it was a rough start. But I think Im getting that hang of it. I am growing both peppers and tomatoes in the same system which became a challenge. Even worse I have no idea what plants are what because during seedling stages my tray was knocked over mixing everything up. The pepper plants are either Carolina Reaper, Chocolate Scotch Bonnet, or White Habanero. The tomatoes could be anything. I have 10 different exotic kinds and not a clue to what is what.

Dec 19 2014 a few weeks after sprouting they were put into the NFT system

In the beginning I had both pepper and tomatoes in the NFT system

Coffey can pepper plant was started but ran a few weeks behind the others.

Roots coming along nicely

December 31 2014 after a struggle with balancing PH and getting it down the plants begin to veg nicely.

Roots are booming

Coffey can plant doing ok. I think I straved it a little in the beginning.

NOT LETTING ME POST ANYMORE. NOT SURE IF I NEED A BUMP OR WHAT.

Just kidding I figured it out......

January 7 2015 had to move some plants around because the roots of the tomatoes were getting very long. The tomatoes had almost no growth on top but the roots were longer than shoe strings

Tomato roots are getting long

It did pull through. I'm waiting a few more days to post pics so I don't jinx myself but new roots are growing. Just waiting until they are large enough to keep the plant hydrated.

....dang Dude! I was so pleased to pick my first four Chocolate Habs and watch my Reapers start to make peppers along side my three year old Red Scotch Bonnets then I saw those chocolates you pulled!. You really have the set up and the peppers going on!  Thanks again for the seeds/pods and the link to your glog.
 I think I need to put the greenhouse on our Pecan orchard down in Santa Fe to use it looks like.
  By the way, that "Wasp" looks like one mean pepper!!

Been a while since I updated.

I had my first big black mamma pod. Very very hot. Just an all around Nasty hot pod. I didn't mind the flavor. It was a little unique. Not really sure of what to compare it to. Would probably make an excellent powder.

Big Black Mamma

Been sending lots of different pods out to friends.

Jays Peach x BOC

7 pot Jonah

My monster brain strain cross does not mind the scorching heat and just keeps growing!

Back