• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

You know you're a Chilli nut when...............

when you offer people something to taste, and they always ask "is it spicy?>>>>
when you have off limit grow zones on your own property because of kids being around.
when your mom cooks something and asks if you used her wooden spoon for chillies.
when people fear a sauce you just made
when the hottest dish at a thai restaurant just isn't cutting it
when people say you talk about growing peppers like people talk about growing weed
when you wake wake up at 1 in the morning and realize your hands are on fire from deseeding a bunch of reapers that evening BARE HANDED!!!

there's a few i've encountered...

When your pizza looks like this...always.

462FEDCC-BDE9-4AB1-9BD5-1E2ED96C903F.jpg

You gather a crowd of Thai cooks at the restaurant counter to watch you eat something you have requested, grinning and waiting for some sort of reaction, but no such outcome occurs.
When the second burn ( you know the one I mean) starts to become a commonplace occurrence and almost becomes comfortable.
When you wife or friends refuse to eat anything you offer them while looking at you like you offered them a syringe of arsenic
When your wife or significant other has to ask you if you wore gloves before getting intimate, even after thorough hand washing.
Ahhh memories!

When my wonderful wife cooks me dinner she just asks what kind of hot sauce I'd like with it.

When at family gatherings you've been asked have you eaten ____ ( insert whatever the popular super hot Is) several times.

When co-workers find and buy the hottest stuff they can just to see if they can make you crack

Back