• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

You know you're a Chilli nut when...............

When you completely stop talking about peppers with anyone and everyone because you secretly fear too many people will start liking hot peppers, kids will begin overdosing on ghost peppers, and the government will classify chile peppers as a Class 1 drug.

:fireball:

Your garage is full of bags of soil, compost, stones, chips, fertilizer 2 months before the start of your grow season. At the same time you're trimming and overwintering, repotting and preparing the older peppers for the coming season so that they flower in late spring.

If you go to a local organic market and all the pepper sauce people know you well.

oldsalty said:
Someone gives you a reaper plant and you take it!! :) you feel me Shorerider hahaha
I do brother, my nephew sends me photos almost every few days of new pods on that plant. Just last week we were sharing slithers of Reaper. 

Another Chilli addict for sure.

Shorerider said:
I do brother, my nephew sends me photos almost every few days of new pods on that plant. Just last week we were sharing slithers of Reaper. 

Another Chilli addict for sure.
Hahaha Nice!!! That's what the cool uncle's do he's a lucky young man!! :) tell em os is impressed a reaper sliver serious stuff!!!

Back