• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your best accomplishment, what are you proud of?

Sickmont, she is beautiful!

My daughter is also my greatest achievement. Which is funny, because conceiving her was so easy. But raising her... well she's not even two and I know already it's going to be tough. She's as smart as dad, as stubborn as mom, even more fearless than either of us and utterly beautiful. To top it off, she already knows how to use her cuteness to get what she wants from our family & friends! Especially her favorite treat, popcorn!

Other than that, I've been self employed since october 2000 and very proud to be able to be profitable and employ my friends. My website hosting business (ezp.net) has empowered many small businesses to become successful and I am also very proud of that. I even manage several large and complex sites/deployments for clients, but I really enjoy helping the little guy out and breaking techy stuff down to laymans terms so clients can learn and become more self sufficient.

I recently invested some serious money into a website & marketing overhaul for my company, I seriously hope to see something special soon!

funny you should ask

Today I went to an 8th grade awards banquet.

This is my son:

rogersaward.jpg

That would be the award for THE HIGHEST SCORE in the whole school on the Mathematics proficency test. I think it was 98.5%.

Of course, I am also proud of his brother, who helped raise him:

may2010.jpg

That young man kept his brother on track doing his homework. He wouldnt ever let him give up on himself. I'm very proud of these sons today!

Back