• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

tv Your favorite tv series

favorite!?
star trek: the next generation
simpsons
survivor (reality, its better than the other reality shows)
plus many more that are good but dont consider them my all time favorite.

do any of you remember the " V " ? I liked that when I was a kid years ago, but now its kinda cheesy.

Okay this is really going to tell on me,
BaaBaaBlack Sheep
Car 54 Where are you?
Combat
Dennis the Meance
Rifleman
Guns of Will Sonnet
Gunsmoke
Davey Crockett
Real McCoys and the VERY best RED SKELTON he always had a good outlook and end of every show he always ended And May God Bless Love that man

okie joe said:
Okay this is really going to tell on me,
VERY best RED SKELTON he always had a good outlook and end of every show he always ended And May God Bless Love that man
God I loved Red Skelton!! Him and Ernest Borgnin (sp?)....let's not forget The Smother's Brother's Show ;)

Mine are
The Guiding Light
General Hospital
As the world turns

ackkkkkk just kidding :lol:
South Park
E.R.
King Of the Hill
Bizarre Foods w/Andrew Zimmern
Martin Yans Chinatown Cooking PBS

I am nerd.

My faves

STAR TREK
BABYLON 5
THE X FILES
MILLENNIUM
LOST

I'm just discovering DOCTOR WHO and I'm really digging it.

chuk hell said:
I'm just discovering DOCTOR WHO and I'm really digging it.
It's been there for 45 years already, and you're discovering it now? oh well, I guess it's never too late. ;)

Well I would have to say

- Babylon 5

- Monkey Magic

and at the moment Under Belly

I have not watched combat for sometime, that is not from my era, but I have seen it before :)

Ive seen a few episodes of robot chicken..funny as hell..The worst part is my daughtor showed me the program.In the back of my head im still trying to figure out how she heard of it lol..Southpark was cool till they quit killing kenny and my daughtor and I watch CSI religiously
My favorite program that doesnt play any more is MASH I still watch repeats when I can find them

Back