event Zestfest 2012

T-minus 30 minutes 'til I make the 2 hour drive to judge this thing. My luck, I'll be evaluating 4 hours worth of chile artwork... :(

cory_huck, I'll have an extra vendor pass. Not sure if I'm supposed to be giving them away but I can't see why not. I paid for them, right?

t-minus 51 hours to lift-off

sure- check PM

You kick arse Ann! See ya on Saturday! I will call you Sat morning when we pull up! Thanks again, and soooooo looking forward to playing with all you guys (and Gals)

Are you done judging already, Lunchbox? Just one session?

cory_huck, are you covered for tickets? Did you need more than just one?

hey ya'll...I was with LB today...we judged at different tables...and each table judged a different set of samples...it was fun to meet some new people...I think the where I was was mostly old codgers... :)

I will make that trip tomorrow too and judge the afternoon session...the traffic is killer coming back to Fort Worth from over there....took me 35 minutes to get there this morning and 1:15 to get home this evening....

Annnnnnndddddd...I got an overnight kitchen pass from the wife for Friday night....she isn't coming because of her ankle and trying to rehab that...probably not a good idea to be walking all that way with a fractured ankle I reckon...

I've been listening out on local radio for ticket give aways but haven't heard anything. Then again I don't listen to the radio for long before I get tired and put my own music on!

I looked but can't find it...where is everyone staying in Irving?

<=== will be there...I was a day late and a dollar short on the HI express booking so I am in the Fairfield close to there...

by the way..I have no idea what or whose the items we judged today were but out of about 43 products judged, only three would I buy...

Back