event Zestfest 2012

I won't be at an after party either...it will be past my bed time...

don't want to drive anywhere, I'll let you locals figure out if there's a place to go for dinner close to the venue and hotel.

alabamajack will be there also and defcon might have a few items for sale in a boring little bland booth.......
Yeah,we're sticking close to home as well. We'll both be exhausted after dealing with the shuffling biomass all day. As for the booth, yeah, our is boring, but hey, someone had to sign up for the 2 phase electrical...

Hell, I took the day off work so I could be there as long as I want and stay at home letting my mouth recover from the tasting I plan to do haha

ever been to Irving?...or for that matter Texas....ain't much within walking distance....unless you are a marathoner...

ooh ha,ive never been to irvin,i spent the summer in texas with my sister when i was little but never left the base. well then scratch dinner,

I am really not that familiar with Irving either because if I get east of I35 west, I start getting DT's...but I am sure there are a few places close enough to eat there...

HBD won't be there sadly. I sent them a message via facebook and they said they may go, this was on Friday. They didn't realize it was only two weeks away and when I mentioned that it was off the books!

I still haven't tried their products and was hoping to at this show.

Oh well...

Yea I've only been to the convention center once but I don't remember seeing much directly around it. It has been a year though so you never know.

I'm still cooking, bottling, wrapping, labeling, printing, editing, re-printing, (where's the :pullinghairout: emoticon? )

haven't got to the packing and shipping yet............

it's all good~

im so stoked,,this is going to be awesome cant wait to meet all yall. salsa hang in there im sure you are busy!

I'm getting there early this year, just before ten. Last year we got there at 1 - 2 and it was PACKED. I had my boy in his stroller and it wasn't fun for him or of for me trying to navigate around the masses. The reviews said it was reasonably quiet until mid day last year so I'm hoping for a repeat.

looks like I am a judge this year...

That's cool, AJ. I'm deliberately not talking about what we entered in the competition so as not to give y'all any hints.

We're getting in Wednesday evening, probably won't get to the hotel until 8:30-9:00. Our booth set up takes about an hour. It's basically what we set up for farmers markets.

Creator, will they have hand trucks or carts available to use? or for $$$? We have to pick up our products at the UPS center.

Back