• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

15,000 posts. Here it is.

IGGY, we are your friends and family...and we love you.But you need help we just can't give. Long ago you turned to Jerry Springer, but he couldn't heal your wounds. Perhaps it's time for Dr. Phil?

Captain Murphy said:
IGGY, we are your friends and family...and we love you.But you need help we just can't give. Long ago you turned to Jerry Springer, but he couldn't heal your wounds. Perhaps it's time for Dr. Phil?

Dr. Phil? That quack? More like Dr. Phil....MacCracken!! Nah...send Passow to a doctor that appreciate's IGG's special needs....Dr. Strangelove...

Salute', TB.

It's no wonder my keyboard has been performing strangely lately, you're countless posts are causing a huge cyberspace ink shortage.

Congratz!!!

Silver_Surfer said:
It's no wonder my keyboard has been performing strangely lately, you're countless posts are causing a huge cyberspace ink shortage.

Congratz!!!

IGG pimped a posthore virus onto your computer! It's a sleeper right now but once he issue's the command it will waken and you too will start whoring!!

Salute', TB.

JayT said:
Congrats IGG. You will be at 20,000 before we know it.
Thaks Jay, I'm getting closer by the day.

willard3 said:
Hey, IGGY, your proctologist called............

He says he found yer head

That's going to make this quote very long, I wonder if it will bump us into page 3?

Back