"A Weber like never before."

No one said the price except some dude not affiliated with Weber.

D3monic said:
I am in need of a replacement or new grates / burner shields. Mine are starting to fall apart. 

What kind of grill do you have?

I like the smokey joe.  I've grilled for 40 plus people with two of them before. 

t0mato said:

What kind of grill do you have?

I like the smokey joe.  I've grilled for 40 plus people with two of them before. 

just a cheap char-broil gas one. 

81CDN1Jo2LL._SL1500_.jpg

81AaSh3lKdL._SL1500_.jpg

yea no the dogs are gross... tomatoes, neon relish, pickle spear, really hard gross sport peppers, I do like the celery salt. all that stuff just makes it a sad soggy mess though. 

D3monic said:
yea no the dogs are gross... tomatoes, neon relish, pickle spear, really hard gross sport peppers, I do like the celery salt. all that stuff just makes it a sad soggy mess though. 

WTF is a sport pepper.  They kind of look like tobasco peppers I guess.  :)

t0mato said:

WTF is a sport pepper.  They kind of look like tobacco peppers I guess.  :)

yea i've always thought the same, like a way under ripe Tabasco. They are hard, chewy and full of seeds. Not really good on a dog or anything for that matter. I think Aji Omni color would be a million times better as a replacement. 

IMG_5516.JPG

D3monic said:
yea i'd never pay 2k for a grill of any kind. I don't care if it has a glory hole. 

Whatever the price, since it is a Weber, it will be a one time purchase.

D3monic said:
I am in need of a replacement or new grates / burner shields. Mine are starting to fall apart. 

My brother's Genesis is 10-11 years old and still in perfect condition. Looks like it will go for 10-20 more with no problem. How many cheap grills have you bought in that time?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I reached out to Weber around some parts for my gas grill and they shipped me everything for free ;)

All new gas tubs, shields and grates last year, damn thing is like new again.

Between my brother's success and stories like Chris's, I look forward to decades of time with the Genesis that I bought last year to keep my WSM company. :party: Next will likely be a kettle, but I'll wait to see what this new Weber is before I decide to buy the kettle.

Back