• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

AJIJOE'S 2012 GROW LOG

HELLO ALL

PLEASE GO TO MY GROW LIST ON MY PROFILE :arrow:

first pics of my babies are on page #3 of this thread if you wanna see them

sorry it would not let me copy and paste and it was just too much to retype, not lasy just a very bad typist :rolleyes:

im sure some may be interdsted to see this

please reply and let me know what you think

also please do not base what i have available on this grow list, some im only growing now and dont have seed for yet

thanks your friend Joe

wish i had more space so i could grow more im jealous of how much your could grow right now all im growing are superhots and a few milder peppers i have been trying to grow for years.

Nice list there! dont forget to share some pics bro. As soon as I get done with this cold I will be making another video, and showing off some of your seeds, lol stay tuned

Nice list there! dont forget to share some pics bro. As soon as I get done with this cold I will be making another video, and showing off some of your seeds, lol stay tuned

yes i will take pics when there is somethingworth photographing, there awful small yet a few weeks i would say

yes please post our babies i and our friends would love to see them

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, looking forward to some pics from you as well, and glad to hear things are taking off! Just posted some pics in my glog with several plants from yours seeds. They're doing great!

Hey Joe, looking forward to some pics from you as well, and glad to hear things are taking off! Just posted some pics in my glog with several plants from yours seeds. They're doing great!

yup there startin to pop!!

im gonna look at your grow log

thanks your friend Joe

And I thought my list was long!

BTW, the Aji Yellow I'm growing again this year, is from seeds you sent me last year. Made a nice powder that I use in seafood dishes. So thanks again!

I'll be checking back for pictures later.

And I thought my list was long!

BTW, the Aji Yellow I'm growing again this year, is from seeds you sent me last year. Made a nice powder that I use in seafood dishes. So thanks again!

I'll be checking back for pictures later.

thank you

glad the still germinated not that i doubted it
it is also good with pork and chicken

unless i buy a few plant and have room for more in my garden this may be the final list

yes there will be pics in a few weeks

thanks your friend Joe

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

just noticed that more popped up today

MACHU PICHU
CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB
KRISHNA JOLOKIA
SANGRIA
ADJOEMA SCOTCH BONNET
ORANGE WILD BRAZIL
WHITE FATALII

MORE TO COME!1

thanks your friend Joe

had a few more germinate i boosted the heat in the room to around 85+ degrees seemed to do the trick ;)

BOLIVIAN small red (wild species quite mild)
RED SCORPANERO #2 (my own project/creation)
MOROUGAH RED
CHOCOLATE BHUT J. ( FROM SUPERHOT)

thanks your friend Joe

few more just popped

YELLOW BHUT 2/2
RI DE TROPEA 1/3
PURPLE HAB 1/3
EL ORO DE EQUIDOR 1/3
AUSTRALIAN LANTERN 1/3
AJIJOE'S CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE HAB 1/2
BHUT INDIAN CARBON 2/2
PEPPER FESTIVAL (ORN) 1/2
CALICO (ORN) 1/3
7 POT BARRAKPORE 2/2
PICO DE PAJARO 1/3
CHINESE LICORICE 1/2

I LOVE IT!! :woohoo: :dance: MORE TO COME STAY TUNED!

YOUR FRIEND AJIJOE

Looks like you are off to the races. The Red Scorpanero #2s and Yellow Habalokias I got from you this season have consistently been the first to pop. I have had 100% with all your seeds this year, but those two are just super fast.

What is the background on the #2? F1,2,3?

Looks like you are off to the races. The Red Scorpanero #2s and Yellow Habalokias I got from you this season have consistently been the first to pop. I have had 100% with all your seeds this year, but those two are just super fast.

What is the background on the #2? F1,2,3?

yes they both grow very fast and im very please your doing so well

the numders are germination percentages

1/2 for exsample means 1 out ot two planted germinated

thanks your friend joe

yes they both grow very fast and im very please your doing so well

the numders are germination percentages

1/2 for exsample means 1 out ot two planted germinated

thanks your friend joe
Hey Joe, I think he means what's the difference in red Scorpanero #1 and #2. You have it listed twice in your grow list. Different seed source, or is one a F1 and the other a F2?

Keep doing your thing pepper man, happy growing!

nice joe do you know your germination rates so far :) im only hitting 74% i'd like to see what your getting :)

im at that at least or better myself

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, I think he means what's the difference in red Scorpanero #1 and #2. You have it listed twice in your grow list. Different seed source, or is one a F1 and the other a F2?

Keep doing your thing pepper man, happy growing!

oh ok

it means they are two different variations
the #1 favors the hab in appearance and the #2 favors the scorpion, the # 2 is absolutly beautiful!! :surprised:
yeah i suppose sometimes the meaning gets lost when we communicate like this :D :lol:
thanks your friend Joe

thanks
not much happened today except
some of my
MARABA X ? HAB just popped its a experiment to see what happens its from the same lot of seeds im developing my

CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB from i wanna see what i get from these three i planted, might be something else interesting

thanks your friend Joe

well today was a bit better
yesterday nothing

today

(2GOD) RED ARABIBI GUSANO
LOLAH BIH

VERY NICE ILL TAKE IT!! :cool:

thanks your friend Joe

Back