• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

AJIJOE'S 2012 GROW LOG

HELLO ALL

PLEASE GO TO MY GROW LIST ON MY PROFILE :arrow:

first pics of my babies are on page #3 of this thread if you wanna see them

sorry it would not let me copy and paste and it was just too much to retype, not lasy just a very bad typist :rolleyes:

im sure some may be interdsted to see this

please reply and let me know what you think

also please do not base what i have available on this grow list, some im only growing now and dont have seed for yet

thanks your friend Joe

Yup, remember we talked about it a couple weeks ago? That it arrived at a rough time, and that it along with a few others had sat a few days as a result until you could catch up, and then on the 4th you mentioned that you'd shipped out a bunch?

I don't think it was you, I think it was likely the PO, or some minimum wage package lemming somewhere along the mail route between you and I...

There are two other things we talked about that I have yet to send an envelope for, but the one I'm talking about was a relatively big (30 varieties) package.

The SASBE should go out in today's mail (if not, then Monday) all depends on whether I can get to the grocers, buy stamps, and still beat the mail lady to my mailbox :).
Any way hope all is well brother!

Ken
i did send it so it was the PO

i dont tremember us talking about 30 varities?? are you sure it was me?? not to say i couldnt do it

i do however remember leting you know that you could send another sasbe for a goodie bag i put together for you the seeds are still sitting here waiting, its not the 30 types we mentioned though

let me know what you want to do, i wanna send you the seeds i have here there not all hot peppers

thanks your friend Joe

hello anothr two l;ast minite entries

my jamaican gold chiles failed to germ

so i planted

2 -7 pot brain strain burgundy (from Cerberus)

3 - Cappuccino Scotch Bonnet (as an experiment to see if they will look like an S.B. or a Hab)

thanks your friend Joe

Sorry for clogging up your GLog. I'm an idiot. I found the list that was to accompany the bubble envelope... Which means I likely never sent the envelope, and its around here somewhere too... I redacted my last two posts, and put an update there... :banghead:

I apparently have gone :crazy:

Also this is a public apology to the post office who wrongly bore the blame of the lost envelope :whistle:

Sorry for clogging up your GLog. I'm an idiot. I found the list that was to accompany the bubble envelope... Which means I likely never sent the envelope, and its around here somewhere too... I redacted my last two posts, and put an update there... :banghead:

I apparently have gone :crazy:

Also this is a public apology to the post office who wrongly bore the blame of the lost envelope :whistle:

no problem

send it when you find it
thaks your friend Joe

my Hanoi red failed so i decided to plant

my own Aji Bolsa De Dulce Orange in there place
its a new one im still working on

different than the red one in that its more rounded, taste good too

thanks your friend Joe

one of my brown 7 pot failed so i planted a few "White Giant Habanero" in its place
i do have one brn 7 however nice and healthy
also my aji gold failed and i planted Chocolate Lightning Hab in its place, this pepper is the chocolate version isolated from Jim Weavers "Lightning Mix"
also plant some INCA BERRY
thanks your friend Joe

added a few more including some "RAT TURD" (PRIK KE NU)

its a small pepper, not as small as "EXPLOSIVE IGNITE"

it is from Vietnam and is named as such because when it is dried the resemble rat droppings

they also "SELFPICK" because once there ripe they fall off very easily and quickly

thanks your friend Joe

Hey friend, haven't heard from you in ages... Hoping things are going well! :)

everything is ok however i lost a few small plants, they did not respond well to the fertilizer i gave them, i will never used shultz products ever again

as soon as the wether permits there going out im going crazy, i wanna get started
thanks for asking
thanks your friend Joe

Have had good luck with Shultz for houseplants...but never had great results with anything but leafy veggies??? I give them a drink of fish ferts every week or two and they are happy as can be! Gotta watch liquid ferts too...it you don't use them up in a season, throw them out. Won't be long 'till plant out huh??? Few more weeks?

Have had good luck with Shultz for houseplants...but never had great results with anything but leafy veggies??? I give them a drink of fish ferts every week or two and they are happy as can be! Gotta watch liquid ferts too...it you don't use them up in a season, throw them out. Won't be long 'till plant out huh??? Few more weeks?

thanks yeah not too longg now!!

Hey Joe-I see you share my aversion to PHOTOBUCKET!!...I'll be watching to see the Chocolate Lightning and the Cappuchino Bonnet , and I was given a handful of vietnamese annums that got left on a fencepost by accident, so I'll be watchin for those to.I like the idea of using mini blinds for tags.....
good growing Joe!

Hey Joe-I see you share my aversion to PHOTOBUCKET!!...I'll be watching to see the Chocolate Lightning and the Cappuchino Bonnet , and I was given a handful of vietnamese annums that got left on a fencepost by accident, so I'll be watchin for those to.I like the idea of using mini blinds for tags.....
good growing Joe!
yeah im not fond of those sites

i lost the lightning and i dont think the bonnets will make it they took so long to germinate and when they did there very slow

i replanted some lightning but i dont think they will make it in time otherwise everything else is doing good

i ues mini blind material for tags works great!

thanks your friend Joe

Hi, Joe. I got 2 Chocolate Lightning plants growing here. One is really tall and the other small and bushy. No flowers yet because I pinch out the buds. I'll keep you informed about the variety!

i must be getting soft in my old age

i just planted some YOLO WONDER seeds , the a fast growing hybrid sweet bell hat take only about 75 days the should come in just in time

getting so close to planting time now its driving me nuts and my plants are getting big!!

thanks your friend Joe

Just planted a few today

BLACK SCORPIONS TONGUE
AJI YELLOW
CGN 21500
CHUNPEPE
GUARANI
C. PREATERMISSUM (CANT REMEMBER THE NUMBER RIGHT NOW)
GUAJILLO
AJI BOLSA BE DOLCE RED
AJI BOLSA DE DOLSE ORANGE
AJI PINEAPPLE
CUMARI RED
TAQULLA SUNRISE (SWEET)
ZAVORY

good for a start will be doing it all week

thanks your friend AJIJOE

Back