• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

AJIJOE'S 2012 GROW LOG

HELLO ALL

PLEASE GO TO MY GROW LIST ON MY PROFILE :arrow:

first pics of my babies are on page #3 of this thread if you wanna see them

sorry it would not let me copy and paste and it was just too much to retype, not lasy just a very bad typist :rolleyes:

im sure some may be interdsted to see this

please reply and let me know what you think

also please do not base what i have available on this grow list, some im only growing now and dont have seed for yet

thanks your friend Joe

well i think its time to tally what i have and what i lost
didnt have as any species this year as in the past
WHAT I HAVE SO FAR

MACHU PICHU
MUSTARD T.S. "FG" (exp)
AJIJOES CHOCO HAND GRENADE HAB (exp)
CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB (exp)
CAPPUCCINO BHUT JOLOKIA (exp)
RAINFOREST X (exp)
PEACH BHUT
WHITE BHUT
YELLOW BHUT
PURPLE BHUT
BHUT INDIAN CARBON
7 POT BARRAKPORE
7 POT PRIMO
CHINESE LICORICE
MIX HABS 2009
GUAJILLO
YELLOW MONKEYFACE
RED MONKEYFACE
MEOKO GO DOO
GWARI PUT
RI DI TROPIA
PECO DE PAJARO
EQUIDOR PUBECENS
RED AJI BOLSA DE DULCE
AJI JOSE
AJI YELLOW
AJI OMNI COLOR
AJI PINEAPPLE
RED SCORPANEERO #2 (exp)
RED SCORPANERO #1 (exp)
ADJOEMA S.B.
AUSTRALIAN MULTI COLOR X CHINENCE?
AUSTRALIAN MULTI COLOR
BLACK PEARL
NMSU PINATA (i think?)
POINTCETTIA CAYENNE
CAROLINA CAYENNE
CUMARI HABANERO
RED CUMARI
WILD BRAZIL
ORANGE WILD BRAZIL
C PREATERMISSUM (PI 441654)
C. FRUITECENS (PI 406847) aka "CHUNPEPE"
WHITE CHEIRO
WHITE FATALII
PEACH TRINIDAD SCORPION
NEON HABANERO
SUPER CHILE
MAUI PURPLE
FOOLED YOU JALAPENO
YELLOW MARCONI
NIPPON TAKA
GOATWEED
GOAT WEED x (exp)
ST HELENA HABANERO
BROOME CHILE
BLACK STINGER
ARABIBI GUSANO
WHITE GIANT HABANERO
INFINITY
BLACK NAGA J.
SANGRIA
BLACK PEARL
BOLIVIAN RAINBOW
FISH
CALICO
ORDONO
J.F. ORNAMENTAL
CHILLY CHILE
A.E. ORNAMENTAL
EXPLOSIVE IGNITE
MAYAN COBANERO LOVE
RAINFOREST
LOLAH BIH
KRISHNA JOLOKIA
TAZMANIAN RED HABANERO
LIGHTNING MIX HABS
7 POT LONG AND FAT (THANKS CHRIS P)
MOROUGA RED
DOUGLAH
BUTCH T (THANKS NOVA)
CHOCOLATE TEARDROP HAB (exp)
BLACK SCORPIONS TONGUE (THANKS SMOKEMASTER)
EL ORO DE EQUIDOR
TEQUILLA SUNRISE (sweet)
ALMA PAPRIKA
NMSU CENTENIAL RAINBOW
CHINESE 5 COLOR LG FRUIT
CHINESE 5 COLOR SM FRUIT
ZAVORY
CALICO X
BOLIVIAN SMALL RED
PURPLE FLASH
GUARANI (PI 632922)(c Baccatum)
YELLOW DATIL
**********************************************************************************************************
THIS IS WHAT I LOST

PURPLE HABANERO :tear:
YELLOW HABALOKIA #2 (EXP) :tear: must try again next year :mope:
7 POT BURGUNDY :tear:
7 pot brown :mope: :tear: really was sad about this!!

thanks all let me know what ya think

your friend AJIJOE

Holy cow thats a lot..i cant even remember some of my plants name...and sorry for your 3 losses and happy growing..

yeah suppose it is alot but it isnt close to what i have had in the past, funny thing is im not too sure why except i lost a few along the way and i dont thinki started as much as i normally would

i had been fortunate the past few years in that i didnt lose too many, this was kind of a bad year, many of the ones i do have stressed badly but are now coming back nicely

thanks your ffriend Joe

Holy cow thats a lot..i cant even remember some of my plants name...and sorry for your 3 losses and happy growing..

yeah suppose it is alot but it isnt close to what i have had in the past, funny thing is im not too sure why except i lost a few along the way and i dont thinki started as much as i normally would

i had been fortunate the past few years in that i didnt lose too many, this was kind of a bad year, many of the ones i do have stressed badly but are now coming back nicely

thanks your ffriend Joe

And I thought that was plenty...u dont loose much because your a good father and friend....your fortunate because u help a lot of people here in thp...were fortunate that we met a very nice guy like you...again mahalo for the seeds that uve contributed to us...

thanks your ffriend Joe

And I thought that was plenty...u dont loose much because your a good father and friend....your fortunate because u help a lot of people here in thp...were fortunate that we met a very nice guy like you...again mahalo for the seeds that uve contributed to us...

thank you your too kind, i love helping its what i do

thanks your friend Joe

Sorry about those losses Joe - still an amazing list and plenty of time for the season to turn out amazing. The seeds I got from you have been doing great and I've passed along many extra plants from those seeds to folks in my church. It's been great fun, so thank you! I'll be looking forward to hearing how well your plants produce this year :onfire:

Amazing list Joe, even with the lost plants. I have a few 7 pot Brown and 7 pot Burgundy going, some pods will have your name on them this season. Take care :)

Your list may not be as long as in years past, but there's a nice variety there!

BTW, this is my second year to grow the Aji Yellow you sent me. I've got one planted here at the house, and the other at the community garden. It will be interesting to see which one does better.

Sorry about those losses Joe - still an amazing list and plenty of time for the season to turn out amazing. The seeds I got from you have been doing great and I've passed along many extra plants from those seeds to folks in my church. It's been great fun, so thank you! I'll be looking forward to hearing how well your plants produce this year :onfire:
its ok the LORD GIVETH AND HE TAKETH AWAY but we know that when He give again its PRESSED DOWN SHAKEN UP AND RUNNING OVER, just see how God work with JOB!!
i feel its going to be an abundant year the likes of which i have never seen for me and all, even though its off to a rough start its gonna be just fine!!
the ability to gicve plants away from what i sent you is jkust one more peice of proof, this makes me very happy, its a happiness knowing other will also benafit from this harvest

you will be hearing from me more as time goes by and there will be pics too

thanks you brother in Jesus name joe

Your list may not be as long as in years past, but there's a nice variety there!

BTW, this is my second year to grow the Aji Yellow you sent me. I've got one planted here at the house, and the other at the community garden. It will be interesting to see which one does better.
this is true it may not be quantity but it sure is quality, this is all due to the kind people on here and other friends i have made along the way

im happy you like your aji yellow so much i have only 2 plants this year but thats ok, i have a buddy who usually has a about a 20 or so foot row of them and thats about 60 + plants (Just gusssing)
let me know how both plantings do for you

thanks your friend Joe

lost my ORANGE AJI BOLSA DE DULCE today, last nights downpour did her in

all the heavy rain took its toll on it, it tried to save it by proping it but it didnt work, the rain broke it at the base where it meets the ground :tear:

this was another experiment i was conducting and now that makes 3 for the season i will have to do over this coming season

YELLOW HABALOKIA #2 (sun scald and slugs)
PEACH HABALOKIA #2 (sun scald, too much rain & slugs)
ORANGE AJI BOLSA DE DULCE (sun scald, too much rain & slugs)

all in all it was a very bad start for me, but everything else looks great and the ones that did not die are on the way back nicely
everything will no doubt be "bushy" this year and thats OK

SLUGS KILL UM ALL!! :flamethrower: VIAL DISGUSTING CREATURES THAT THEY ARE!!

WELL MY TOMATOS ARE LOVING IT ANYWAY :P

thanks your friend Joe

Joe that list is killer... I will contact you for more seeds. I am waiting to see if I get the 24x36 plot a lil closer to my house....

i have a few pics that i would love to post here but i jsut cant seem to figure out why i never can do it>>

my most recent blessings are as follows (ALL HAVE A FEW PODS BUT NOT RIPE YET)

YELLOW JAMAICAN MUSHROOM
RED JAMAICAN MUSHROOM
BLACK SCORPIONS TONGUE
SMALL RED CUMARI HAB
LIGHTNING MIX HAB
CGN 21500 HAB
TASMANIAN RED HAB
CAPPUCCINO BHUT EXP (SO FAR ONE POD IS CHOCOLATE BUT COULD TURN)
PURPLE NAGA JOLOKIA
PURPLE BHUT JOLOKIA
CHOCOLATE BHUT JOLOKIA
SM AND LG FRUIT CHINESE 5 COLOR
MEAOKO GO DO (KOREAN)
GWARI PUT (KOREAN)
GUAJILLO CHILE
LG RED CUMARI HAB
AJI OMNI-COLOR
AJI PINEAPPLE X (NEW SPECIES DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TILL RECENTLY)
YELLOW DATIL
TRIFETTI X (WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RAINFOREST)
NMSU CENTENNIAL RAINBOW
ORDONO
J.F. ORNAMENTAL
ZAVORY
SANGRIA (IN POT - AMANDA'S PLANT)
BLACK FROM TULA TOMATO
MYSTERY SPECIES TOMATO
INDIGO ROSE TOMATO
MAYAN COBANERO LOVE
MYSTERY CHILE (was supposed to be "CHINESE LICORICE PEPPER") but let the truth be know it does not exists, I dubbed it (CAP. CHARLATANIUM) fondly after the fellow that started this lie for profit at the expense of others
TEQUILA SUNRISE SWEET (orange)

MYSTERY CHINENSE?? (will need id when ripe, looks like Beni Highland but the fruit is not as long)

thats what i have so far

thanks your friend Joe

Here are some of Joe's pictures he send me. Plants look great :)

TRIFETTI X (WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RAINFOREST)
RainforestX2012.jpg

GWARI PUT (KOREAN)
GWARIPUT20122.jpg

FIRST PURPLE BHUT JOLOKIA
firstPurpleBhut2012.jpg

C. PREATERMISSUM
CPREATERMISSUMEARLY2012.jpg

TS BUTCH T, EARLY IN THE SEASON
BUTCHTEARLY2012.jpg

BLACK SCORPIONS TONGUE PODS, ESPECIALLY FOR MELISSA
BLACKSCORPIONSTONGUE2012PODS.jpg

AJIJOE'S CHOCO HAND GRENADE FLOWER
AJIJOESCHOCOHANDGRENADEFLOWERPREFRUIT2012.jpg

Garden looks fantastic Joe! I am still kicking myself for not making the time to start seeds this year. We are having a great season weather wise down here in the desert. Your Peach Bhut Jolokia's are by far what I am going to be missing the most this season. Next year I will be planting about 25% PBJ's. Post more pictures!

PURPLE HABANERO????

Yummmmmmy!

You have a lot of purple varieties,and choco's,which is what i'll be ordering for my 2013 season. Got you email the other day,and still going over it and drooooooling ...LOL

Thanks again Joe for all that you do!
Oh and I "borrowed/stole" a quote of yours ;)

Everybody needs a lil AjiJoe in their life,No?

Cheers Joe!
Hope all is well outside of the garden,brutha!

hello yes i have quite few
however there will be no seed from the Purple hab it died after i planted it sorry

but yes at the end of September i should have a bunch of new goodies available
have a good look at the list and get back to me when your ready

yes a little more Aji in a persons life sure cant hurt LOL

thanks your friend Joe

Back