for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

Hey joe I sent you an email a week or so ago you might have missed it. I would love to get my hands on some of your seeds. I'll send you a PM with my email address. If you have time could you send me the list?

Hey joe I sent you an email a week or so ago you might have missed it. I would love to get my hands on some of your seeds. I'll send you a PM with my email address. If you have time could you send me the list?
pm sent with my address

thanks Joe

hello all

Sorry i just ran out mid project of AJIJOE'S CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE there was such an overwhelming demand i ran out

i will be subbing one of my other interesting crosses for it so please do not worry i always deliver

thanks and sorry it as a limited run to begin with

i should have more in the fall please check back then

thanks your friend Joe

Hey got my Package today. Must say Thank you for everything.

Love how some of the seeds have pods with them or are just the pods. Also thank you for the extra Seed packet.

Can't wait till next season when I get to plant them all. I managed to find an area I can start a few this year and just keep indoors through winter.

Thank you again,
David

Hey got my Package today. Must say Thank you for everything.

Love how some of the seeds have pods with them or are just the pods. Also thank you for the extra Seed packet.

Can't wait till next season when I get to plant them all. I managed to find an area I can start a few this year and just keep indoors through winter.

Thank you again,
David

im happy you like them and your very welcome please keep in touch

your Friend Joe

The seeds arrived in fine style this afternoon. Thanks so much for the sale. Next year should be a fabulous year for hot peppers - if the weather co-operates!

Thanks again for such a variety. :P .

Hey Joe, it got returned to me. I think i'm going to wait to send it out again until you get some more chocolate hand grenade seeds... i'll try back in a month or three :)

Back