Aphids, thrips, mites? pretty much whatever!

Then yes, they will ship to you. Still not finding any more aphids on my Brown Morugas and they are now flowering like crazy. Incidentally, aphids are drawn to the flowers because there is an immense amount fluids being pumped there for fruit production.

I finally got thru and he is shipping it tomorrow.. Thanks CAPCOM. Just found spider mites on my plants tonight along with the white fly, meally bugs, and whatever it is that makes that white powdery crap all over the back of the leaves that I already had. Hope this works otherwise I may have to give up growing. I have to buy/grow new plants every year because of this bug incubator known as South Florida.

Angie

I am sure you will be amazed. I was skeptical when first approached with this product because of all the other ones I tried and didn't work. I could have saved myself a lot of time, money and aggravation had I tried Guardian sooner. It has a great shelf life as well. I am using some I mixed up in the early spring and I notice absolutely no difference in effectiveness.
I can finally say, aphids don't bother me and I haven't the slightest worry when I see them on my indoor grow. What a change in attitude.

So do they make different mixtures for different types of pests? Also how long is this product effective on the plant?
I will ordering in the next couple of days thanks.

cool i emailed asking and got a reply asking for an addy-so i sent that

fingers crossed i could really use smth to knock out these mites

EDIT: oh cool he said he will ship tommorow-im super excited as im just getting my extreme macro photo rig set up now (5x magnification) so will be able to share the death and carnage here  :onfire:

N8thaniel said:
cool i emailed asking and got a reply asking for an addy-so i sent that

fingers crossed i could really use smth to knock out these mites

EDIT: oh cool he said he will ship tommorow-im super excited as im just getting my extreme macro photo rig set up now (5x magnification) so will be able to share the death and carnage here  :onfire:
Let me just emphasize right now. You won't see carnage, at least where aphids are concerned. Death is slow. What I did notice though was instead of hiding under the leaves as usuall, the walked aimlessly about for 24 hours till they died. What you will notice though is, days later you will be unable to find any live aphids.

bpiela said:
Hmmm, I sent an email and haven't heard back. I will try again.
Yes, do exactly that. Mike is extremely busy and will answer emails as soon as reasonably possible. The Guardian is consuming virtually all of his time. He had to close one of his grow shops down to better apply his available time.

Doh! I see the problem. It was user error. I misspelled enterprises. No "z" in there. No matter how busy Mike is, he was never going to get that last email from me. Looking forward to trying out the product.

Thanks!

Back