Aphids, thrips, mites? pretty much whatever!

This sounds like something I would try.
Has anyone on here ever used Diatomaceous Earth for insect control?
It's getting popular where i live as great bug killer for bed bugs,plants etc.
Ive heard people trying everything with no results then switching and wiping out everything within a week using this.

I have some that I use internaly but never used it on plants, have heard of it used for plants, I was just worried that my plants would look grey with the deposits on the leaves.

dragonsfire said:
I have some that I use internaly but never used it on plants, have heard of it used for plants, I was just worried that my plants would look grey with the deposits on the leaves.
Yeah the stuff i have is food grade and can be used internally for pets and humans. I'm going to be trying it now with my new found aphid infestation. they just seemed to appear in a few days and I was forced to throw out most of my overwintered plants.

Got mine today, Thanks!
Mix it or straight?

PB171990_AphidStuff-1000_zpsltudv9oe.jpg

Update!!

After finding aphids on all my outdoor plants that came indoors and applying GUARDIAN, I am still aphid free. 1st time I have not had aphids in the grow room this time of the year since I started growing indoors.

Yeah mine came in the other day. Righteous stuff!! Thanks for letting us know about this offer CAPCOM, your buddy Michael is awesome :dance:

Start the feedback, still a lot of naysayers and /or skeptics out there that need convincing. So far I am the only affirmation.

Back