• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Now we're talkin.

I would enjoy a food inspired vacation. I trip around the world to sample local food from various locations.

Sashimi in Japan

Nigiri and kimshi in Korea

Pho in Viet Nam

Tom sum in Thailand

Pancit and Adobo in Philippines

Lobster chowder in Maine

Clam chowder in Sanfrancisco

A culinary trip around the world would be my ideal vacation.

How about you?

Oooh, good call on the foodie vacation! I would definitely be down for that one! Las Vegas has always been my favorite vacationing spot, but I wouldn't mind spending a little time at some tropical paradise. Snorkling/scuba diving, fishing and just overall being a lazy bum. The right company is definitely the most important part of any vacation.

When was the last time you got into a fight and what was the outcome?

I'm thinkin seventh grade. I was so pissed and flayling my arms spazmaticly that I punched myself more often then him. We both got detention and had to pick up rocks. Our school campus was under contruction and the lawn was about to be seeded. We had to police rocks off the field.

What is your most treasured memory?

I tie flies for flyfishing, I love to cook, I write poetry. I'm not really sure if they could be called hobbies.

Do you collect anything?

I collect coins and money from other places then the usa. I like that they are odd looking compared to the us money.

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

Finding my mother dead, and while doing cpr having the realization its pointless cause she's stiff.

Whats the best thing that ever happened to you?

Had first grand mal seizure at age 27...

Change my life... for the better....

Would you kill to protect yourself or a loved one ???

hogleg said:
Finding my mother dead, and while doing cpr having the realization its pointless cause she's stiff.

Whats the best thing that ever happened to you?

That would suck, I'm sorry for your loss...

Yea, I wish I never sold that 74' pinto. That thing was a straight up dune buggy for the streets. I'm telling you, souped up pinto's are badass!

Whats broken that you want to fix?

Oh Hell... Don't get me started!!!!

Most of the things I can't talk about here on this forum...

But I guess I had to choose one for here, it would be world peace.... LOL

What is the most money you have ever held in your hands at one time??? (Cash, Gold, Silver or valuables....)

Not sure. How much is in the game of Life? That's about as close as I'll ever get to being rich. Rich is as rich feels. Asmy friend from Fiji likes to sing: "ain't got no penny in my pocket, but I feel like a millionaire". Love that guy.

If ya think about nothing but money all the time are you ever truely happy? Just keep calm and grow peppers. The world can just go fuck itself.

You know I love yer vibe Ryme, but what the heck is Question? :rofl: btw money don't care bout' nuthin'

We know how you feel about money Ryme, or you would have a rolex on yer wrist. sorry i couldn't help it. Udashizzle Ryme.

I had a casio calculator watch when i was little. What was you favorite watch?

My grandad was a watch maker. My dad has a few sweet pocket watches that will be mine someday. The best I personally have had was a dress Bulova. It was nice, but my dress up days seem kinda long gone.

Kinda gettin hungry. Here is your question:

If money was no object what would be for dinner? (Details please I live vicariously)

I could get really flamboyant with this, but just The House of Prime Rib with close friends would do it for me. But the wine served would be 82' Le Pin 47' Cheval blanc and 61' Petrus.

Whats the oldest wine you ever drank?

Oh maybe about five years. I like wine, but have never saught out a vintage. Richardson made a meritage in 1998 that the called Synergy that was the best wine I think I have had. Not expensive, but perfect for my palette.

Have you ever had an expensive Champangne like Dom? Was it all that?

Yes I have. It was very good, but my palet isn't sophisticated enough to appreciate it to it's full extent, I'm sure.

What is greater than God, more evil than Satan, rich people need it, poor people have it and if you eat it you'll die?

Back