• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Baddest Looking Trinadad Scorpion Ever Saw!

+1 AJ
Great looking pod but wasn't there only one on the plant that turned out like that. Its worth saving seeds but I wouldn't expect much, its probably due to environmental factors. Even pod location on the plant can make for gnarlier pods from my experience. The pod wasn't by chance picked from the first V or fork in the plant was it?

not trying to be a party pooper, and he can name the pepper anything he wants...but...don't you think there are enough varieties out there that are NOT stable that people have given names?

Every year, I get pods that are off color from what they were supposed to be or odd shaped...

sorry for my post guys...I really am...didn't mean to throw a wet blanket on ya'lls party

I hope i can speak for the person that posted before...damn its hard to determine sarcasim over the net, but i think thats how it was meant to be...sarcastic...

I remember when he first posted this he said he is going to grow it out to see if it passes on gen to gen. Although I do see the fun in throwing around possible names for laughs.

look here :mouthonfire:

0%20010.jpg

0%20012.jpg

Probably just that one pod, but it's a start. there is a good chance seeds from this pod will produce plants that some of their pods have that evil look. seeds from those pods will produce plants with even more likelihood to produce evil pods etc. eventually, with enough hard work, you will have a plant covered with evil pods.

If you could somehow isolate that trait and stabilize the plants to grow only pods like that, you could make a fortune on them. Super cool.

not trying to be a party pooper, and he can name the pepper anything he wants...but...don't you think there are enough varieties out there that are NOT stable that people have given names?

Every year, I get pods that are off color from what they were supposed to be or odd shaped...

sorry for my post guys...I really am...didn't mean to throw a wet blanket on ya'lls party

AJ, my post was strictly for laughs lol. Your not a party pooper i promise. Although TS BorderControl sounds pretty cool. Kidding. :lol: I agree with you 100%. Hell, I'm growing something called the 7pod Bubblegum next year :crazy: I'm well aware of the crazy names people give there oddly shaped miscolored pods. Don't be sorry, your right on point my friend :)

Hello all!
I'm currently germinating some Spicky TS seeds right now from the pod in the post!
Wish me some luck that I get some plants to grow..!

Way to grow Marco! Prickly Pear 7 Pots. Or Porcupine 7 Pots? Ha!

Brian I'm glad to hear you're giving that evil looking monster a shot. Please, please keep us updated. How cool would a plant be if it was covered in those monsters? Damn!

Brian, cool looking pod, hope the strain is stable; Also **warning grammar nazi!** I think you mean Spiky (or spikey, either is alright), not Spicky.

Back