vendor Baker's Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize Dale is a member here, but I still wanted to provide a review of a recent purchase I made from him. I was nervous about ordering live plants, but Baker's Peppers delivered a great product! I thought I'd start a review of Baker''s Peppers to provide other members with some reassurance about ordering live plants.

I purchased four live plants (two TS Morugas and two Butch Ts). All four arrived healthy and I even received some free seeds as well (7 Pod crossed with Naga Viper). I was very pleased with my order and would definitely do it again. Below are some pictures of the plants/seeds.

To change the tune here.... I bought many seeds from Bakers for last season, and business was done very professionally as well as quickly. i grew out a lot of these varieties this year. Everything has turned out true, as well as having a normal germination rate. I would have no problems doing business with them again.

On August 16th after learning about the Trinidad moruga scorpion pepper and having being in Trinidad a week before and not having any luck locating seeds, I went on the Internet hunt for moruga seeds. Google brought me first to refining fire chiles and I placed an order there. I got an email back from then saying the order didn't Go through bad coils I try placing it again as they had to cancel it etc. this was a $10 order for 10 moruga seeds. I had trouble working with them and the search continued. I then stumbled across Dale's site and what a deal! 25+ seeds for $9.99!! I ordered immediately and did some research on how reliable and trustworthy was this bakers peppers. Every other link was to a post on this forum and I found my new home!

Invoice ID: 0000001298

Well the seeds arrived within a week and the pack did not have 25 seeds at all. It was like 60+ seeds and I got a similar sized pack of free fatalii yellow seeds. Having never grown any peppers other than bonda ma Jaques and other local island peppers, that was the start of my superhot adventures. Thanks Dale for everything! I have been blessed to be able to purchase seeds from you and will always recommend your site to others as well as continue to visit for all my fresh pod and seed needs!!

Thanks so much!

Hey Dale,
Glad to see you are doing so good....very well deserved.
You love the business and it shows.
See ya next month in St. Pete's Beach.
PJ

ps.... let's do some fishing in Terre Verde.
TM Joe fishing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back