• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Bayou Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
...my shopping list is complete too, and found everything I was looking for, and just hopin' there's enough room in the fridge.

And no recipe books needed for this one, all going to be down-home style (grew up in SE TX/SW LA area) :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

(...wife is gonna kick my butt when she sees the bill!) :fire:

Don't show it to her till after she eats, so you better make it good

...very true, but can't tell her, the daughter or the grandkiddos what they are eating until after they finish. :whistle:

lol "MuddyRush" ---perfect! Gives me an idea :violin:

or- how about MUDBUG2112 !

Mudbugs is gud!

Alright '2112, you gotta post an entry after that intro! if you have any questions, just ask forum member Geeme!

GO FOR IT! It's all for fun ~~~

Hhahaha, yeah i guess i am going to have to try something!

So many options though.... lol

And yes the "2112" in my name is for RUSH!
Favorite band, love those 3...lol

So i guess this deff. needs to go in right!!?? haha
IMG_0024.jpg

All contestants please read the battle requirements carefully. There are required ingredients/methods and it won't be fair to others if you win and did not follow them, so if you don't you will not be listed in the poll. This is only a reminder to make sure you read and follow carefully, and list all of the required elements in your final post! Thanks and good luck!

Yes sir there will be more heat than that! Lol
It's just a required ingredient and it's from new orleans and it looked cool....

amigo Brian,

just look at the rules, pick the ingredients based on the rule, make a dish....take LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

Use the best pictures in a post and HAVE FUN!

WOW! Heckofa throwdown to jump in to , but I hope 2112 posts and entry. Just make something cajun that follows the rules, have fun, post pics, and we'll all enjoy!

(...wife is gonna kick my butt when she sees the bill!) :fire:

Brother Infeel your pain! :fire:

Edit: It's Teaser time

An dat be some bodacious, bubalicious kind of good lookin Roux. Dem gona make for some happy teeth tonight, I garenteeeeee!

1e86d540.jpg

and it only took 75 minutes of stiring :woohoo:

It's KILLING ME to be working this weekend - aaaaaaaaarrrrgh! But my best to you all!

And Brian, honey:

BRING IT!!!
:hell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back