• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The onion soup........ that's the head scratcher. Looking forward to this.

IMG_5226.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

Some prep work in between normal weekend activities.

if you are going stuffed burger , it will definitely be different than anything I have seen.   Also a contender for my vote on nostalgia factor ,  from childhood , when the height of fancy burgers was my mom mixing in some lipton onion soup mix with the ground meat.   :rofl:

tctenten said:
Wow. Ozzy, makes me not even want to make my stuffed burger.

I think I might be out, but we'll see ...

I decided that tomorrow would be a nicer day to not work than today, and started working instead of cooking ...
Ozzy2001 said:
I'm going to get a damn spotlight out this week too if I need to so I don't have poem lighting lol.
poem lighting, even funnier.

I only know I'm burgering tonight.

I might have to nap off some beer before I can safely cook, later, though.

If I'm lazy I'll just make burgers to get out of having to do any extra work on the patties ...

That's probably likely what's happening tonight. SF really peaked my interest in a patty melt, so there's a good chance that's going to be dinner ...

I can't stop using SL's sauce either ... easy money's on using it again, tonight.

Tomorrow, though, I'll have a chance to do some pork or duck sliders, and if I've done a decent job on work tonight, that would work out nicely right at the end ...
I'm supposed to Do The Work on Sunday night's, anyways ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back