• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Cheesy Weekend II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a f**king SpaghettiO's CAKE!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

104_1386.JPG

keep-calm-and-wtf-boom-12.png

Seriously fix your PoL. Empty cans work.

"Gotta be fair to all"

This beats our annual traditional anniversary dinner of Fishsticks and tatertots. We just upgraded.

Seriously tho. The hottest thing I've eaten in months. It wasn't the "sprinkle side of the Red Savina jar. It was the "spoon" side.

Sofa King Good tho.... SpaghettiOs hotter than Satans cock-rings.

This shit is delicious. Word to your mother.

The Hot Pepper said:
Seriously fix your PoL. Empty cans work.

"Gotta be fair to all"
I did.

Masher said:
Can you continue to post multiple entries until you get the pol right?

I like the cat like crafty disguise he's putting out. Hahaha

Luckily the un-eatin half of it is still on the counter, so yeah, I get to keep editing my post entry, because it's still doable. I knew it was .45¢ but I am also drunk. so fuck off to me. Boss reminded me and all that but er'yone round here knows me and they also know my Sketti-O Cake will not win so Mr. Whoof Ucking cares? No. I don't either lol.
:cheers:

Scoville DeVille said:

Luckily the un-eatin half of it is still on the counter, so yeah, I get to keep editing my post entry, because it's still doable. I knew it was .45¢ but I am also drunk. so f**k off to me. Boss reminded me and all that but er'yone round here knows me and they also know my Sketti-O Cake will not win so Mr. Whoof Ucking cares? No. I don't either lol.
:cheers:
I was hoping this was your "I'm wasted entry" and incorrect pol was a ninja disquise before your real entry and a correct pol.

No need to explain....I eat and speak drunkenese fluently.

I would put up the beer mugs emoticon but they don't show posting from my tablet.

Great entry....I salute you sir....lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back