• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Cheesy Weekend II

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantmichaels said:
This whole PoL discussion made me realize I forgot PoL in my taquito entry last weekend ...

Good gawd why did you say that? The poll hasn't been posted and you sneaked by until now. :( Post some ingreds with it.

grantmichaels said:

LOL. Okay then why disqualify yourself? You were in, and pointed it out yourself. Got damn you! Okay well if you care post it up. I'll allow it all weekend with any of those ingredients. :)

I thought I was doing you a favor and mentioning it so you could leave them off the poll, honestly ...

What if they were included without PoL in the poll? :shocked:

#VotingDrama

The taquitos were TRUMPED by the nachos. Breakfast? Sandwich? If you two were trolling me, well, SL won. :lol:

That's why I love this place! Post the PoL and let it ride!!!!! :lol:

These are FOR FUN! And dammit this is!

grantmichaels said:

I toasted my tortillas for you ...
And you obviously studied up. Those were some of the best tortillas I seen in a looooong time. Including from my own damm kitchen. stellar Grant. sreioussl y. And I don't you that word stellar very often. sPecially twoards tortilla.s living la vida loca loco! Boom!
The Hot Pepper said:
The taquitos were TRUMPED by the nachos. Breakfast? Sandwich? If you two were trolling me, well, SL won. :lol:

That's why I love this place! Post the PoL and let it ride!!!!! :lol:

These are FOR FUN! And dammit this is!
Oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back