smokers Big Green Egg

IMG_7879.JPG

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Please share such recipe and the technique :) 
Here is today's boule

IMG_7889.JPG

600g bread flour
400g room temp water
100g active starter
15g salt

In a large enough tupperware or bowl combine water, salt, starter and mix until starter is incorporated. Then add flour a mix until everything is combined. Cover it and leave at room temp. Stretch and fold once before you go to bed and then once again the next morning. Shape and bake at 450f covered for 20 minutes and then uncovered for another 15. Internal temp should be 205f.

Here is a visual. You can use the recipe on the video too.

JoynersHotPeppers said:

At that point should I already have it on the sheet pan?
????

Not sure what you mean. I do not use a sheet pan, or know what you would use it for.

Make dough, shape dough and put in brotform. Cover it with a dish towel. When ready to bake put a sheet of parchment on a pizza peel and put over brotform. Flip over, remove brotform, slash and bake.

tctenten said:
Here is today's boule

attachicon.gif
IMG_7889.JPG

600g bread flour
400g room temp water
100g active starter
15g salt

In a large enough tupperware or bowl combine water, salt, starter and mix until starter is incorporated. Then add flour a mix until everything is combined. Cover it and leave at room temp. Stretch and fold once before you go to bed and then once again the next morning. Shape and bake at 450f covered for 20 minutes and then uncovered for another 15. Internal temp should be 205f.

Here is a visual. You can use the recipe on the video too.
when is the grand opening of the bakery? 

looks great my friend

Back