• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

BK's Angry Whopper

Way to bump an old post :) . Anyway I worked at burger king in high school, and if you ever order anything from there again(I wouldn't) make sure you order it fresh off the broiler or "FOB," anything else is just gross and probably been sitting in a steamer or heat lamp for two hours. All I have to say about spicy fast food chain burgers is go to In-n-out and ask for the "spicy" peppers to go with your burger. While you're at it, order your double double animal style... it is like sex on a freshly baked bun.

Well, while we're at it... we don't have BK in Israel anymore.
There were always three major chains in Israel - McDonald's, Burger King and BurgeRanch (an Israeli chain opened several decades ago). not too long ago BurgeRanch had severe financial problems and the company was sold. the people who bought it were the Burger King representatives in Israel. apparently they had a little argument with the headquarters as they decided to convert all the branches to BurgeRanch. so now it's McDonald's and BurgeRanch. luckily for us, several other chains have taken their place and honestly, they're freakin' awesome! I'm talking about top-grade, 7oz and up burgers.

Places like Burgus Burger Bar, Black Burger, Agadir, and Moses offer top-grade burgers that go from 7oz to 18oz, ground fresh from top meats like lamb and ribeye. they let you choose what to add to you burger. anything from guacamole to freshly roasted chiles, smoked goose and home-made onion rings. popular side dishes are sweet-potato fries, chili home-fries, onion rings, lamb chops and many others!

BEHOLD:

20007606.jpg

59918713.jpg

74300018.jpg

80613310t.jpg

885ed.jpg

2498225.jpg

These are MAJOR chains! and with the same price for one of those as the lame burger you get at McDonald's and BurgeRanch, they directly compete with them.

As a response they started offering these:

McDonald's 9oz burgers

bignewyork200.png

bigtexas200.png

BurgeRanch EntrecĂ´te Steak

bannernpsteaknew.jpg

So yeah... fast food got a little better in Israel. :cool:

Back