• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Black Naga

patrick said:
You're most welcome. Tell you what if they do turn black and have the Naga heat and taste you are going to be one popular dude come seed swapping time.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

You got that right Pat!

This seems to be a very slow growing plant for me just like the Naga was last year. Hopefully it kicks into high gear like the Naga did as well. Still no buds yet.

jacob

I've just brought some seeds myself as I'm curious and well it's only £2 for 10 so it's not that expensive. I know it's also late in the season to be germinating but I grow all through the year indoors anyway so it's not that much of a problem.

Just got back from a week away from the office and I've just noticed the first flower buds beginning to form on one of the Black Nagas. Weather hasn't been kind the past few days, but it is supposed to be getting better for the weekend.

Mine has buds too, and it would definately be nice if it came out black. If it does, I will make sure to save a lot of seeds.

jacob

trinicoolieboy said:
saw this somewhere on the net............ can't remember where:

4754.jpg

turd plant?

dammit my black naga is dead i should have listend to boutros and not put rare seeds in an untested dwc that i made my self.. but i still have like 5 seeds left soo i should be able to grow a few! i hope you other guys who got some from tristam grow to so then mine hopefully will too! MY lemon bhut is getting some nice pods with spikes on em like megamastger74's spiked up naga! yeah boy, can't wait to see these black naga's i just hope thats the color they ripen too. oh yeah for the pessimists please stop saying scam stuff like that.

Sorry to hear :(

Both my plants have buds, but not open yet, so no flowers. Should be about another week, though. Fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear about your plant, Nate. I hope you have better luck the next time around. What problem did you have with the DWC?

jacob

Cautiously optimistic...first flower has opened. Plants are growing big now. Will keep peeps posted on whether or not pods are produced soon.

aji chombo, can you post pictures of the flower?

purple pods get purple flowers right?
:)
then shouldn't black get some sort of dark colored flower or bud?

:eek: :eek:

Back