wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Sorry guys, I have'nt been that active on thp lately but I did'nt forget about you :)! As I can read, some of us need some more time to collect seeds? It's ok we could wait for the end of the month to start this if you wish.

I have to warn you all. There was a small tornado this summer in the backyard. My total harvest for this summer turned out to be around 30 pods for 10 plants.... I could'nt put in as much as I wanted in this train :( . BUT there's still a great amount of seeds from last rounds.

What I will do is put as much as I possibly can from what I have left, and not take any seeds when the parcel comes back. Sounds any good?

So the end of october is good for you all?

Thanks for your understanding.

Oh! If you don't see your name listed on the round 3 list, on page 1, please let me know ;). If your name is listed but you are no longer interested, please let me know hehe. Please ''like'' this message if you are in!

Ok, my stash is dry and ready to go anytime now.

How exactly is order determined? It would be helpful to know where I am in this thing once it gets going. Edit: oh, in the order of the list.. duh! I thought the list was alphabetical for some reason...

I'm sure that someone will be along to post the rules, and who gets the package when.

kylec said:
i would like some seed. how do we go about this

I take it that your new to this....its always fun to receive that box, you might want to go back and read the first couple pages of this thread and that'll help you out. What kind of seeds do you have, or what have you saved??

ima first time pepper  chilie grow ive grown many other thing just never pepper. i gor my first seed from from a friend but im not sure if there even gunna germ.

Hey Kyle,

I think the train is for sharing seeds, as in putting in more than you take, and from what I've read of your post it looks like you're just starting your plants now from a few seeds from a friend which might not make you the best candidate for a trading train. Unless of course I misunderstood.

Rather, if you would like some cool seeds, PM me your address and I'd be more than happy to send you a very nice selection for next season which will give you plenty of pods to save seeds from for a 2014 train.

Question for you guys.....when our train starts, does anyone have aji pineapple? I cant for the life of me find my seeds for that one, and I wanted to start a plant indoors this winter, if any of you have it, can you let me know....thanks everyone. ;)

Well it's the first time i hear about that one, but after doing a bit of research it looks a lot like Aji Lemon drop AKA Aji Limo. That one i have, produces a lot and love the taste! I'll be putting in some seeds.

Marclocas,
I just sent you a personal message to include me.  I hope I'm not too late.  I have a bunch of Trinidad Scorpion seeds I'd like to donate to the train!

All the best.

Andrew

blue6demon said:
Well it's the first time i hear about that one, but after doing a bit of research it looks a lot like Aji Lemon drop AKA Aji Limo. That one i have, produces a lot and love the taste! I'll be putting in some seeds.

Excellent, thank you so much!!!

Cant wait for the train to start now.

Hey'yahs...!
Looking forward to the train too!
Though right now I am in Indonesia :party:  :party:  :dance:  :party:  :party:
Gonna try to get some of the local hot peppers seeds in packets to bring back. Enjoying the hot sauces (Sambals, as they are called here). Though it seems they are MUCH hotter here than in Canada!  :onfire:
PENNY----> I believe I have lots of the Aji Lemon Drop and maybe I have a Pineapple..not sure will look when I get home

Happy train ride all!

Mark

allaKAZAAM said:
Hey'yahs...!
Looking forward to the train too!
Though right now I am in Indonesia :party:  :party:  :dance:  :party:  :party:
Gonna try to get some of the local hot peppers seeds in packets to bring back. Enjoying the hot sauces (Sambals, as they are called here). Though it seems they are MUCH hotter here than in Canada!  :onfire:
PENNY----> I believe I have lots of the Aji Lemon Drop and maybe I have a Pineapple..not sure will look when I get home

Happy train ride all!

Mark

That would be excellent, thank you :party: .   Safe travels and good luck on the seeds over there. :dance:

Hey all,

I've been using orange habs to add an extra dimension to my Trinidad Scorpion sauce.  I ferment all of the chilies for six months, first.  I've learned that the aji pineapple is a wonderfully flavourful chili.  I am considering replacing my orange habs with them.  Sounds like there might be some seeds on the train!  Have any of you used the aji pineapple chili in a sauce?  If so, how did it turn out?

Choo Choo!

Ok guys sorry for the wait! I was doing the itinery for the train and came to the conclusion that most of the members are located in lower ON, witch make it unfair for the 2 bc members. There are no members between ON and BC. It would be stupid to send the parcel from QC to BC to ON to BC to ON again....., you understand? What could we do to make this a fair shipping price for everybody? Any suggestions?

See for yourself : https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=L1K+2J8&daddr=H7N+4A8+to:P0L+1Y0+to:Surrey,+BC+V3T+3E4+to:H7A+4E5+to:Grand-Barachois,+NB+E4P+7K1+to:Collingwood,+ON+L9Y+2S5+to:N1E+7J3+to:V3B+6J5+to:Beamsville,+ON+L0R+1B1+to:+M6R+2Y8&hl=fr&ll=47.635784,-81.826172&spn=12.217778,28.54248&sll=44.719735,-76.244515&sspn=3.220047,7.13562&geocode=FUAengId8ztN-ymxrsonRQPViTHr2gIsSfAqGA%3BFRg8twIdgGKb-ylnxZ3qFyLJTDGDuh0hVmTKWA%3BFQRkDgMdY20x-ympCLTwZMAQTTFe6lnxGgjiNA%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B&t=h&mra=ls&z=6

Or what we could do is 1 member in ON and 1 member pays a higher shipping price. This would be (geologically speaking) the best solution... But still unfair to 2 members.

Can we all put 1$ in the enveloppe to help theese guys? Any other ideas? I would love to send this enveloppe ASAP so I need to hear from all of you so we can reach a consensus.

Thank you.

Marc

Back