wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Ok guys. Good and bad news...... Good news is thaat the box is on the way to ambiotic. Bad news, I forgot to put the loonie inside. I really forgot it :( I will make it up next round.
Ambiotic should receive the parcel tomorrow .

Thanks to all of you guys for making this thing happen!

Tracking # : 0422061000456929

For future references:
Shipped 12/11/2013
Cost : 9,68$ tx included.

Hello all,

I just received the seed train package from Marc.  Quite the collection!  As I mentioned earlier, I am going to wait a few days for the Jamaican seeds to arrive (will only be a few days).  Then, off to Penny, the package goes, along with some of those Jamaican seeds and a nice supply of my own seeds.  I shall post the tracking number as soon as the package gets on its way.
Attention: I did try to send Penny a PM for her mailing address, but my effort returned this error: "The member Penny cannot receive any new messages."  Any ideas why this is happening?

Andrew

Ambiotic said:
Hello all,

I just received the seed train package from Marc.  Quite the collection!  As I mentioned earlier, I am going to wait a few days for the Jamaican seeds to arrive (will only be a few days).  Then, off to Penny, the package goes, along with some of those Jamaican seeds and a nice supply of my own seeds.  I shall post the tracking number as soon as the package gets on its way.
Attention: I did try to send Penny a PM for her mailing address, but my effort returned this error: "The member Penny cannot receive any new messages."  Any ideas why this is happening?

Andrew

Her inbox is probably full ;)

Looks like we're chuggin'! Can't wait!
Penny said:
No problem, I'm sure we can all pitch in. Can you post the shipping list, just so we can all keep track. :dance:

Ambiotic ON-  ®
Penny - ON -  ®
Big Lew - ON -  ®
Blue6deamon - QC - ®
thorolygood- ON -  ®
Aaronriot - ON. ®
balduvian - BC -  ®
Shandley- BC -  ®
Allakazaam- ON -  ®
marclocas- QC H7N 4A8 END

Anyone in Ontario have an idea where I can buy resealable seed pouches (those small ones)?  For some reason, I thought there would be some for me to use, along with labels.  None in the box.  I'll have to run out to buy some.  I have looked into this before, but I haven't been able to find any...even Walmart (shudder).  Any suggestions?

Ambiotic said:
Anyone in Ontario have an idea where I can buy resealable seed pouches (those small ones)?  For some reason, I thought there would be some for me to use, along with labels.  None in the box.  I'll have to run out to buy some.  I have looked into this before, but I haven't been able to find any...even Walmart (shudder).  Any suggestions?

Shops that sell cannabis products ;) I believe there are a few in your area..

Hey'Yahs!
Hope all is well with you's...?
Back from my Indonesian vacation, was A LOT of fun. Got to eat lots of VERY spicy and mildly spicey foods. Their Sambals are so different from each region (Sambal = hot chili sauce, though not usually pureed...chunky).
I was also able to get my hands on 3 varieties of Indonesian Hot Chili Pepper seeds. So I will put some them in the train when it arrives here!
These are all from the Capsicum annum family:
  1. Cabai Rawit Merah = Hot, intense hot bite that eventually smoothes out to a cinder burn with flavour
  2. Cabai Merah Keriting = Medium, Balance of above and below
  3. Cabai Kerting Besar = Mild, more flavour, and used to bulk up/colour Sambals
http://indonesianfoodculinary.blogspot.ca/2009/06/indonesian-chili-peppers.html

@ Penny If you look through the First Seed Train bag, you might find those Pineapple seeds in there, cause, if I do have some, they came from that round...will still look through my collection for yah though!

Mark

I say that if the Jamaican seeds haven't come in by now, we get the train back out and anyone who would like some could contact Andrew and send a sase or have him send them later on...its been long enough now.

Hey,

So I'm just putting together baggies of seed. What do people generally put in as far as #s go? Enough for everyone to take 5? 10? 20? There are a few cool strains that I got in trades that I only have a few to spare but otherwise I will try to make sure there is enough for everyone to take at least ten.

Is there any etiquette here when there is a bag with just a few seeds left of any particular variety?

Yeah I'm good to go to, but I have a few MOA's already...

Back