wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

How much extra is shipping for those? I am happy to add a few dollars to even out shipping or be the guy that ships to BC. I'm not fussed at all!

Ok, I updated the itinerary. Aaronriot will be shipping to BC. I will ask all of you to add in 1$ to the parcel, to help him and Shandley please.

This will make things a little more even for them and everybody. Sounds any good?

AaronRiot said:
How much extra is shipping for those? I am happy to add a few dollars to even out shipping or be the guy that ships to BC. I'm not fussed at all!
I think that on round 2, shipping from bc to ON was around 15$ give or take 1$..... Maybe Shandley could tell you better than me.

Sorry to hear the international train remains lost :(

Uh, how is it lost? Looks to me like it's just about to get going. And it's just Canadian I believe, no international border jumping. British Columbia is on our west coast if that's what through you off. Heh.

Ok guys. The itinery has been changed. Julie is no longer aboard. She left volonteerly:(. I would be ready to send TODAY to Ambiotic. Waiting confirmation :)

Buy the ticket, take the ride!

EDIT: Post office are closed today...... Tomorrow will be the day. I will post the tracking number when the parcel is on the way!

Hello all,
I have informed Marc that I am ready to receive the package (sounds so clandestine!).  I'll be sure to throw a twonie in for those who should be compensated for shipping.  I'll be donating a nice supply of Trinidad Butch T Scorpion seeds.
See you all on the train!

Ambiotic said:
Hello all,
I have informed Marc that I am ready to receive the package (sounds so clandestine!).  I'll be sure to throw a twonie in for those who should be compensated for shipping.  I'll be donating a nice supply of Trinidad Butch T Scorpion seeds.
See you all on the train!

Welcome aboard, and here's to a successful train everyone. :dance:

Just another quick note: I just got off the phone with someone at the Jamaican Ministry of Agriculture.  She is going to send me some phenotype Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet seeds!  I told her about this seed train.  Hopefully, she will send enough so I can include some in the train (I'd like to keep a couple of dozen for myself).  She said they should arrive within the next few days...certainly less than a week).  If it's ok by all of you, I'd like to refrain from forwarding the seed box until I can add some of these seeds.

Back