wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Any update zenpepper? Seeds sent? When? Tracking number?
Communication on this post will be the KEY for this to work.
Hope you enjoy your new seeds!

Hey guys, just came back, dropped the package at peters house, knocked a few times and no one answered, so I put the package where the shoes were.

anyways enjoy guys!!

Hmmmm. Let's cross our fingers with the future of our package! For the next shippings, I would STRONGLY recommend to use the mailing system with the tracking number. It May cost extra bucks but those extra bucks are worth spending for all the seeds available. So I guess that Peterjack will ship to halleluhia habanero on friday! Halleluhia habanero will receive it on monday.

Peterjack, do you have halleluhia habanero's adress?

Let's get this going guys! Chooo Choo! :clap: Lets show the world that we are not slackers hahaha :fireball: !

I wasn't trying to save money, I was trying to save time, cuz If I put it in the mail it will take 2 days, if I just drive over to his house it only takes like 30mins

I wasn't trying to save money, I was trying to save time, cuz If I put it in the mail it will take 2 days, if I just drive over to his house it only takes like 30mins

No worries man. I just hope the package will be ok, that's all. It will probably be, for sure, but again, it may be not the safest way. (?)

Back