• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

chilli killer

hello chilli people..
I am looking for a product that kills the heat in chilli dead but hold on ONLY TO SELL.... at the trade shows i do because some of the sauces we sell are killer sauces and people don't understand the word extreme even though we put sauces on paper that says extreme....... Please don't think i don't like chillis coz i can't go a day without them this is purely to sell.. I know there is a chardonay wine thats good and it does work to some extent but i would make a killin at the shows if i had a product that helps the burn which i like but joe public doesn't..

Nothing helps at the extreme level. Like spitting on a fire.

dunno about anyone else but why the hell would you wanna kill the heat in an instant? That just makes no sense you may as well just eat bell peppers or mild sweet types the burn is the point is
it not, thats why i enjoy them

I don't know, it sounds kind of scammy to offer someone an extreme sauce sample, and when they are on fire, offer to sell them your chilli killer.

Buy some whole milk and offer it free.

I enjoy laughing at the testosterone-filled, cranially-challenged bipeds that immediately ask for the "hottest we got". To quell their pain would be sacriledge in my never-ending quest to enjoy myself at the expense of another's self-induced pain.

DEFCON Creator said:
I enjoy laughing at the testosterone-filled, cranially-challenged bipeds that immediately ask for the "hottest we got". To quell their pain would be sacriledge in my never-ending quest to enjoy myself at the expense of another's self-induced pain.

Exactly, i always get offered tasters of sauces when i visit my local sauce shop, and there isn't anything that has made me want to kill the heat, a few have packed a serious punch but i would never dream of asking for a burn killer.
If numb nuts still want a sample of something extreme after being told how hot it will be then if they suddenly find that they can't handle it then let them suffer i say

Davetaylor said:
If numb nuts still want a sample of something extreme after being told how hot it will be then if they suddenly find that they can't handle it then let them suffer i say

exactly, & as entertainment goes, that tops the bill!:mouthonfire:

true it is sooo funny when people like def said give me the hottest you got and they try the smallest amount.. then it kicks em in the face it is very very amusing.. i must admit that someone got very emotional after trying one sauce and came up to me about two hours after trying it with a ice pack around his neck.. He was almost crying he said that was unreal and the rush was amazing..

thehotpepper.com said:
I don't know, it sounds kind of scammy to offer someone an extreme sauce sample, and when they are on fire, offer to sell them your chilli killer.

Buy some whole milk and offer it free.
I must say have had some requests for milk i think i do that... milk seems to be the best option.

:(i think i am gonna learn a lot from you guy's if i can grasp the rules and stop gettin told off! sorry

was gonna get a yougart based drink but like you said HP milk is good and it's cheap.. so its win win

tristam said:
hello chilli people..
I am looking for a product that kills the heat in chilli dead but hold on ONLY TO SELL.... at the trade shows i do because some of the sauces we sell are killer sauces and people don't understand the word extreme even though we put sauces on paper that says extreme....... Please don't think i don't like chillis coz i can't go a day without them this is purely to sell.. I know there is a chardonay wine thats good and it does work to some extent but i would make a killin at the shows if i had a product that helps the burn which i like but joe public doesn't..

All burn and no flavor or taste is the stupidest thing in any sauce.

I would never even like to be called Macho for the hack of it for just buying/trying using insanely Hot sauces. Even average Joe would not agree.

NJA

i have to ride the burn, due to an incident at primary school before breaktime after drinking my quarter pint of milk (with a good head of cream) and then drinking my friends bottle as well because he didn't want it, then running around lots as kids do, the milk decided to make a second appearance through my mouth and nose! Wasn't pleasant and to this day i haven't been able to drink milk and keep it down so no matter how hot i've gotta ride the burn out, and i love it!

true it's about the taste i like the burn and taste.. one sauce i tryed hit me instant in the roof of my mouth but not down throat it was weird.. but it was lovely and a yeast extract based sauce

or a cold beer mmmmm doesn't really work but tastes great....

tristam said:
true it's about the taste i like the burn and taste.. one sauce i tryed hit me instant in the roof of my mouth but not down throat it was weird.. but it was lovely and a yeast extract based sauce

That would be firemite then?

you like?? I had some haddock in batter tonight for me din dins and had my homemade chipotle mayo on ohhhh was heavenly.. But only got a little left need some more tinned chipotle..

Like DefCon says...I love it when people come to me and tell me "you can't make it too hot for me"...

I just grin and with an evil smile hand them something I have made or a fresh scorpion or 7 pot...or if I am out of my fresh stuff, I always keep a little vial of DefCon Zero in my pocket...it that don't do it, nothing will...

Back