• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Choose your THP chef... 3 course meal

JayT said:
Ok some of Steve's pizza for an appetizer
I forgot about his pizza perfection. Good choice indeed.

NJA, you just told me how to make milk free, gluten free gravy. I'm indebted forever

So, He has to make my entree, of course! TB can make my veggies and fish dish, as long as he can do it without cheese. and tend bar-anything with tequila or rum is fine!

P. Dreadie makes an habenero peach cobbler? I may be in love! I'll supply the gluten free flour.

wow, at first, I thought this would be hard. of course, on a different day,

I'd pick a different round of chefs. Ya'll are so amazing!

Celeste said:
NJA, you just told me how to make milk free, gluten free gravy. I'm indebted forever

wow, at first, I thought this would be hard. of course, on a different day,

I'd pick a different round of chefs. Ya'll are so amazing!

celeste,

Anything for a Lady....anyday .

NJA

Updated choices for summer 2012 :D

Booma: Brick oven pizza first course. Fire up your wood-burning oven please and let's go Mexican with this personal pizza, cuz...

hooda: This new kid on the block has been posting some serious Mexican eats... all authentic-like and mouth-watering ya know. The new contender, check him out HERE!

Deathtosnails: Yeah you can crush pretty much any cuisine, from app to dessert, as seen lately. Something with Mexican chocolate, bananas, and caramel please.

When's dinner?

Narrow it down to 3? Tough one. i reckon my choice would have to be Jay, THP and AJ. Paul and the SoFloPosse would be on deck should the others show up too piss drunk to cook or bailout.

I bet this has changed and SoFlo is #1!

Yep.

I'd go with DTS and SoFlo.

Jay has fallen off the pace.

AJ would be my celebrity guest to cook for.

Pauly is working too much.

SL is on deck to pick up the slack.

Fallen off the pace? Why I oughta.... That's it no queso for you. And to think, I was about to post some Sockeye Meuniere.

What is this thread?
Love the soflo props!
I reckon I'd like a dts appetizer, a jt tb collabo meal (with a Wheebz beer) and dinner and drinks with cj and scovie.

Of course every dish will be topped with rocketman sauce.

And skyy with sic

Geez, I'm leaving someone out.

Maybe I'll just cook for myself.

What the HALE is goin ons here?

Who's this Mexican eats dude? I like to eat Mexicans.

Oh yeah... him...

We'll do your "pair" TD, and kick the worlds ASS.

I don't think he is limiting it, I think he is saying who would YOU choose for your three courses.

I had to go back and get caught up on this one also.

Who would you choose and what would they cook? Hmmmmmm..... SOoooo many great choices!

Fallen off the pace? Why I oughta.... That's it no queso for you. And to think, I was about to post some Sockeye Meuniere.

Well post it then!

Fact is, you've been slippin'.

I know it.

You know it.

Everbody knows it.

Onliest 'thang that brought you back to hotness status was that queso you posted.

Post that dang feesh and all is forgiben!

Sooooooo like,

TB, MAKE A HOTDOG!!!!

like that?

yawn... no wonder this thread has slept since '09...

SL! B&G tomorrow! My place! Let's see how well this works...

In the AM? no can do- just picked up the Mazama store for salsa, so I gotta make salsa in the AM, and a gallon of GF for the pub, and get it all delivered by noon.

So, if you could choose 3 THP chefs to cook a (hypothetical) meal, who would they be and what would they cook?

In the AM? no can do- just picked up the Mazama store for salsa, so I gotta make salsa in the AM, and a gallon of GF for the pub, and get it all delivered by noon.

So, if you could choose 3 THP chefs to cook a (hypothetical) meal, who would they be and what would they cook?

OK, I'm glad SL knows how to speak 'Scovie',
I think I get it now....

Sethsquatch... make that damm Deep Dish peezer!

DTS... Make a vat of Red non-Kangaroo Chili

Boss... Toast? with butter maybe????

That's a three course meal, right?

Okay, here goesfor my 3 course meal-

I want Pauly to make me some tempura shrimp with some kind of awesome Asian sauce, wasabi, sesame seeds (just cuz I like 'em), slivered green onions, maybe a little fresh ginger in the Asian sauce, cooked at the table in the oil-filled fondue pot.....

(I was going to say Scovie to make a Mole Dinner...but I get to actually enjoy that irl from time to time...so I'm going with...)

LunchBox can fix up one of those Mexican food platter for me any day of the week!

And if that's not enough spice, send Coach in for round 3 for anything Cajun!

BRING IT ON!

(sheesh, now I'm hungry again!...or still....whatever....)

Doesn't seem fair making us choose only 3....

OH! and it was stated that drinks are considered a "course". :lol:

AJ - for Bloody Marys and Poppers :cheers:

PaulyK - for his authentic Kentucky Hot Brown :cool:

SumOfMyBits - recreate the Much Lovin' Dutch Oven throwdown - 3 layers of love

and a few of the THP Posse's/members for the after dinner drinks round :drunk:

If I had to pick again right now, it would be AJ for poppers, TB's smoked salmon, and Geeme's black pepper chicken (just kidding) ummm, the last one is tough. Gonna have to think on this further.

Back