• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Choose your THP chef... 3 course meal

You know, if I was going to make BP chicken, I'd do it more justice than your mama would..... while I was making it, I'd just make sure to wear one of our charcoal filter masks..... or maybe my welding mask.

G it is your right to do as you wish.

Ima woman.jpg

I think I'd have to go with:

TB - An appetizer without cheese or bacon
JT - An entree without cheese, bacon, or hot dogs
Summer - A dessert, whatever he wants to make.

So funny you mention the cheese and bacon. I just fried up the better part of a lb of bacon and have a pot of queso warming on the stove to use in my entree' tonight. :rofl: No hot dogs though.

Yeah... I'm starting to think you guys don't know how to cook if it doesn't contain cheese, bacon, or hotdogs...... just sayin'! ;)

Personally, I like cheese and bacon. If that is so wrong. I don't wanna be right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXyfei6gN30&feature=fvst

I love bacon.

But I have all but completely given it up.

But not my cheese.

NEVER!

I have cut back on it.

What is really a damn shame is right now I am drinking a V8 w/ 2/3 less sodium.

Straight.

No booze.

my 3 course:

im waking up having bloody marys with alabama jack

then around noon im hooking up with t.b. having him take me fishing as i get piss as drunk. snacking on some smoked salmon

then around 9 at night im having c.j. cook me a cheap ass pizza

notice i said "i" with t.b.! since he cant drink anymore,lol. we would need a sober boater anyways. and everyone needs a drunk ass sic while they sober kicking it with them,ha. stupid fing line

Sounds like something JayT caught in Tijuana. The TB.

Nah, I caught it in Vegas. I hear it has spread to Tejas now. And sorry TB, but I shall call you The TB from here on out.

Back