• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

baking Classic Peperoni Pizza.

This is a very thin crust foldible classic peperoni Pizza,

500689758_2X3Nt-L.jpg

500689788_mLt3x-L.jpg

500689855_SpFy3-L.jpg

500689880_RQ9MT-L.jpg

Pepperoni? I don't think so. Maybe summer sausage. Pepperoni is bright orange.

lee said:
can't stand it anymore... got the munchies or whatever
Thanks lee, I fun making the dough before I sick and it sat in the fridge for 2 day's, I've also found out a nifty trick dealing with the dough, If you let it come to room temp, You can roll it out much easier and it will be come pliable.

Looks good derek.......My problem is I'm on a "trying to lose weight but still eat nice food" diet, so that much cheese isn't kind to me at the moment....But I am drooling here right now, and I only had breakfast 2 hours ago...:lol:

moyboy said:
Looks good derek.......My problem is I'm on a "trying to lose weight but still eat nice food" diet, so that much cheese isn't kind to me at the moment....But I am drooling here right now, and I only had breakfast 2 hours ago...:lol:
Thanks Mate, You know I only have a this kind of pie once a week to every 2 weeks, And when I eat this kind of pie with that much of cheese on board I normal go for an hour speed walk. Speed walking is the right before jugging. And one day when I get used to speed walking I can step it up a notch and go full bore on jugging.

PhatManDerek said:
Thanks Mate, You know I only have a this kind of pie once a week to every 2 weeks, And when I eat this kind of pie with that much of cheese on board I normal go for an hour speed walk. Speed walking is the right before jugging. And one day when I get used to speed walking I can step it up a notch and go full bore on jugging.
Jugging??
Hmmm, maybe you mean chugging :beer:

Oh. You mean jugging... with jugs. Yeah that's good too.

Real men throw pizza dough with one hand and juggs with the other.

I call it the Double Meat Double-D Pizza. :twisted:

Looks fun, hope ya didn't eat the left-on casing on that one slice....

500689880_RQ9MT-L.png

Back