• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

baking Classic Peperoni Pizza.

Buffalo Man said:
Looks good. Now I want pizza.
Thanks man!

QuadShotz said:
Real men throw pizza dough with one hand and juggs with the other.

I call it the Double Meat Double-D Pizza. :twisted:

Looks fun, hope ya didn't eat the left-on casing on that one slice....

500689880_RQ9MT-L.png
I did peal it off right before I threw it in my mouth, Yeah I know I was sick when I made the pie. Oh yeah bro your hilarious man! My future girlfriend probably wouldn't like that LOL.

looks good, but only 12 hunks of meat? huh? I expect pizza places to be cheap on how much meat they put on, but when you make it yourself - you shouldn't skimp yourself.

peter pepper said:
looks good, but only 12 hunks of meat? huh? I expect pizza places to be cheap on how much meat they put on, but when you make it yourself - you shouldn't skimp yourself.
Well, It was my pie and I like to add as little meat as possible but still add a little meat though for taste, flavor.

PhatManDerek said:
What do you people hate me?

geesh.

Lol it was the wording man, not directed at you. My brain hears "my future girlfriend" and immediately pictures that. Had to share for those who haven't seen it.

Txclosetgrower said:
Lol it was the wording man, not directed at you. My brain hears "my future girlfriend" and immediately pictures that. Had to share for those who haven't seen it.
It's cool man, I would feel sorry for her kids, That's if she had any LOL.

but let's get back on topic ok?

Took me hours to find out PMD is no more ;):rolleyes:. Please stop posting for a while so I can read your posts in peace! and maybe get "up-to-date"!!! :rolleyes::)

lee said:
Please stop posting for a while so I can read your posts in peace! and maybe get "up-to-date"!!! :rolleyes::)

NEVER!

: puts on a mask made out of a old used sock and prances around the forums making horse noises :

Back