• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Coleus......................anyone?

PIC 1 said:
Now that's the seasons almost over.........here's a few shots...... :D

Very low maintainence this season.......probably only pinched them back once.
You made my day G. That is prime real estate for those plants. Looks like a few different kinds this year? Clumping them like that is the best way to do it,not snapped branches.

I only had two plants this season and didn't even have time to pay attention to those. I tried to make a standard out of an electric lime(top picture second from right) last year and it didn't work out well. I do want to make one eventually for a house plant.

I thought I'd revive this thread now that it's almost the end of the season........... :shocked:

Most of these plants were wintered over by cuttings indoors last winter.  Cuttings were rooted in water and re-cut from November through April....never potting up in soil until planting outdoors. I got lazy and involved in other projects throughout the outdoor grow, never pinching back any of the plants..........out of control.......with growth. The plants fought for space and crept over the sidewalk. Cuttings from these plants will be taken before any threat of frost.

Some potted up plants on the other side of the house.

This pot gets full morning sun until 1pm.

lots of contrasting colors.

very striking on a windy day................................................. :high:

Back