Combine those beers!

rabbit said:
I have done that before. After the first few they all start to taste the same anyways!! Why blow all of that extra money;):lol:

*horrified gasp*

*edges away from rabbit*

miller high life light is my main cheap beer. it gets expensive drinking a lot of really good beer, not to mention not the best for you health wise when trying to burn off some of the ol' beer gut.

i always felt guilty after i went running then would sit down and have a double chocolate stout or some beer of that nature. :)

I didn't know that the thread was that old. Then again I don't care. If it was fun then there is no reason not to continue it. I like beer. No, I that's not true. I LOVE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!

I mix beers all the time

I love where I work because I have 11 taps and around 160 bottles of beer that I mix and match all the time.

Two of my favorite flavors. From Founders Brewing Company Frangelic Stout, hazelnut. From Maui Brewing Company Coconut Porter. Will have to try these.

so far i'v only ever mixed beers once and that was out of nesesity (going from 30-50 ibu to -80 ibu was a holy crap moment and the tralfrahaglajfjda;sld had like no hops what so ever in it . balanced it not bad)
morrisons imperial ipa and tralfargher or whatever its called i think its in the "beer thread around thanks giving 2010-11

Back