• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Cops at front door

Do you have any plans to smoke some of the pods your Douglah produces?

IIRC there was somebody in Melbourne who managed to clear out a whole street due to noxious gas.

Nope! I might let some people in my apt complex have a go at it! hehe

Some neighbors are a pain, my neighbors don't like us the first day we got here, they trow branches trash and sometime break some of our cacti plants we have, I try to be nice but she instead waters the inside of my sisters el camino the only reason is cuz she won some award for having a fancy front yard and hates our yard, our yard is ugly for the reason that looks like a jungle lol police here know how she is so they know us as she even calls the cops on us for no reason

They may not see the irony in smoking Douglah.

Ya, you're right lol

Some neighbors are a pain, my neighbors don't like us the first day we got here, they trow branches trash and sometime break some of our cacti plants we have, I try to be nice but she instead waters the inside of my sisters el camino the only reason is cuz she won some award for having a fancy front yard and hates our yard, our yard is ugly for the reason that looks like a jungle lol police here know how she is so they know us as she even calls the cops on us for no reason

Ya, some neighbors suck!

'

Sry about your crappy neighbor!

Sux about having dickhead neighbours bro! But I would have loved to seen the coppers disappointment on their faces when they were thinking they'd be busting a big bad marijuana grower only to find chillis, lmfao. I'm setting up now to grow chillis in a tent to so will see how nosey my neighbours are when I start moving my hydro gear in.

Good thing the good stuff hasn't sprouted yet.
What HH81BH said makes sense. Usually when a rural area has a big Meth or Heroin issue and gets it stopped/cleaned out/moved to the next county they don't really worry about weed as much. Once the bigger evil has been really seen and corrected the lesser is more tolerable. That is when it becomes more of a personal neighbor bullshit vendetta issue.

I keep on expecting a "raid" from the police brought about by my extreme power usage in late Jan, Feb and the first part of March...I am running ~2.3 Kw 16/day and 1.3 Kw for 24/day...turns out to be about 50Kw a day just for lighting....that's 1.5 MEGA watt per month...

I have had several law enforcement customers from all types, city, county, and state over the past few years and have told each one to please pass the word to their constituents that I grow extreme hot peppers....and lots of them....

I had a gal come up from Houston to get some scorpion seeds that was a deputy down there...we talked about power usage and she said the police definitely pay attention to high power consumption...

Sux about having dickhead neighbours bro! But I would have loved to seen the coppers disappointment on their faces when they were thinking they'd be busting a big bad marijuana grower only to find chillis, lmfao. I'm setting up now to grow chillis in a tent to so will see how nosey my neighbours are when I start moving my hydro gear in.

Ya your right! IT WAS FUNNY!

I keep on expecting a "raid" from the police brought about by my extreme power usage in late Jan, Feb and the first part of March...I am running ~2.3 Kw 16/day and 1.3 Kw for 24/day...turns out to be about 50Kw a day just for lighting....that's 1.5 MEGA watt per month...

I have had several law enforcement customers from all types, city, county, and state over the past few years and have told each one to please pass the word to their constituents that I grow extreme hot peppers....and lots of them....

I had a gal come up from Houston to get some scorpion seeds that was a deputy down there...we talked about power usage and she said the police definitely pay attention to high power consumption...

Ya, that makes sense you know a power spike like that kinda stands out lol! :)

I've waiting for the cops as well. My greenhouse looks like the friggin bat signal at night. I image they have already helped themselves to a look around while I am away at work.

I like the Pure Evil idea, except done this way. Invite the neighbor over for coffee (or a beer) and spike it with 3 drops of Pure Evil. After the dust settles down you can explain your "addiction". :hell:

Disclosure: This comment was just the result of my aimless wandering mind looking for a chuckle. Ann's Pure Evil is serious, and not to be played with on unsuspecting victims. Yesterday I had a drop of her latest version and it is HOT HOT HOT.

Bummer about the nosy neighbors. None of their business what you do in your own home, (as long as you're not driving property values down :rolleyes:) I'm surprised that we don't see more posts with the same subject.

I was thinking about that happening to me just recently and was wondering what I would do. I decideded as long as they limit their search to the pepper grow room I wouldn't mind. :whistle:

Back